[V3 - Lore Submission] City 87 - São Paulo

Chit_guy

• City 87 - São Paulo

"Welcome to city 87. It is greater here!"

images.jpg
Obs: That is the only image i got that didnt look like city 17, and looked good.

Geography:

City 87 is located where The state of São Paulo used to be, occupying the municipalities (cities) of São Paulo, Guarulhos, São Caetano do Sul, São Bernardo do Campo, Mauá, Taboão da Serra, Barueri, Itapevi and many other cities nearby.
the city stretches to jundiaí, to the north and sorocaba to the west, takes the rainforest to the north of the city of são paulo and stretches to the ridge at south, being one of the largest cities.

(Geopolitics maybe?)​

As the city is very big, it is obvious that managing it is very difficult. We need to address here that the city is largely populated, so it also has a large crime rate. the civil protection when finds contraband usually keeps it for themselves. it is not hard to find corrupt cops! it is also a really poor city, which explains it.
Combine rule is established via a massive complex of Union bunkers in the rainforest, which makes it kind of hard to get out of the city, as there is traps, combine inside the rainforest, and barriers made by the combine in the border with the rainforest. Rivers are sealed using concrete so citizens dont drink non-poisoned water.

Sectors:

The ipiranga neighborhood has been converted to a administrative sector called "sector 1-1 Lion", and the ipiranga museum ( or museum paulista) has been converted to a highly protected residence to the city administrator.
The brás neighborhood, canindé, santana, carandiru and liberdade, to the border of sector 1-1 Lion, has been converted to a commercial sector called "sector 1-2 bravo".
Mooca, Alto da mooca, Vila prudente, and Vila bertioga were converted to a residence disctrict called "district 1 alpha".
Sé, Bela vista, Consolação, Higienópolis and all the way to santa ifigênia were converted to a commercial sector called " sector 2-1 charlie ".
Vila dom pedro 1, Vila nair, Vila brasilio machado, Vila gumercindo, Vila moinho velho and Sacomã were converted to a residence district called " disctrict 2 bravo".
and then it divides around these sectors, creating three large sectors.
Sector 3-1 Eagle that wraps around all the sectors mentioned (except sector 1-1 Lion), being converted to a industrial sector, producing lots of combine vehicles, such as apcs, and lots of rations for the citizens, as well as produzing a little of all sorts of things. most of the vehicles get exported to other cities.
Sector 3-2 Angel that wraps around sector 3-1 Eagle is a residence sector, but with lower rent, as most of the houses and apartments have decayed because of time.
And sector 3-3 that wraps around sector 3-2 Angel, that is a mix between residential, comercial and industrial. the houses and apartments there are the lowest rent that you can get, because most of the houses are ruined from inside, and they have lots of problems, such as holes in the ceiling, decaying walls and floors, destroyed furniture broken pipes and etc. it goes from osasco to interlargos, from interlagos to são bernardo do campo, from são bernardo do campo to mauá, from mauá to ferraz de vasconcelos and it goes like that in a circle until it reaches itself.

Other areas of the city:

Most of the areas outside these sectors were destroyed during the resonance cascade and during the seven hour war, so there isnt much.

The slums are a emerging problem to the combine, as there is more easy acess contraband and not guarded places that have acess to the sewers, that is the most easy way to get out of the city. this place is a mess, so it is pretty hard for any non-corrupt cps or combine to get in the slums without getting killed from an ambush.

Palmeiras barra funda train station has been converted to a freight train station, while água branca train station is still active, and it is the main place where relocated citizens are dropped off. Everything that comes from palmeiras barra funda station is transported to its proper place in the city using heavily protected convoys.

Allianz parque stadium was converted to a civil protection guarrison, belonging to unit 4-6 Delta. the entire stadium was reformed, and the soccer pit has been removed and it is a structure with 4 floors, with multiple rooms, a garage for combine vehicles, and a runway with helipads on the top.

The guarulhos airport is now the city eighty seven airwatch operations base.

A large infestation is growing in barueri. it came through a not active sewer system, quickly expreding through the ruins of what once was a city. it became a quarantine zone called " EX-798 - Xen infestation zone".

Legion 'Arbitrary:

Legion 'Arbitrary is located in a large building made by the combine in the independence monument, destroying the monument so no one could see it. This building is medium tall, but capable to hold about 800 combine units. the building goes to the stream below, where once was the monument.

the legion gets this name because the building makes a large whistle sound when the soldiers of the legion are getting out of the building, and they only go out if something really serious, that needs imediate eradication, is going on.

Note: This lore has nothing to with current Willard and is a submission for V3 Willard Lore​

Second note: This is my first thread, and im really trying my best. Please, warn me if there is any grammatical error, because my english is bad and tell me things to add for the city that would be cool, like, checkpoints, areas and etc. If you guys make a world map for V3 lore, please add city 87 the way i described it.

Last edited:
Love seeing new players make lore. Not bad for your first. Pro tip. People on willard love a shit ton of centered pictures for some reason.

You might want to add a few shots of the city maybe show how the combines urban architecture blends in with the Brazilian tropical rain forest scape and what not

Good start though.

You might want to add a few shots of the city maybe show how the combines urban architecture blends in with the Brazilian tropical rain forest scape and what not

Good start though.
i wish i could do so, but i dont know how to use photoshop, i dont know how to draw, and there is no images at all about city 87 on google. but i can imagine how it would be

Back