You should play willard networks even though its not city 24-NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Should Play alaskan frontier-NOW!
At this point, players who arrived after the event's opening day are essentially strays, and that fact alone renders them as irrelevant as a typical newborn. Compared to someone who was set up on day 1, they'll experience significantly more ghosting and negativity because everyone is focused on hoarding their own wealth, which is scarce and originating partially, if not mostly, from Admin characters

And, given how things are progressing during the event, it is better to make up a character and go nuts, since Imo It's too late now to start truly over as those who attended on the first day would, let alone player numbers falling due to the distinction between those who acquired loot and those who didn't, who aren't given as much of a chance as those who profit from nepotism (once again, I'm speaking from personal experience)

Last edited:
At this point, players who arrived after the event's opening day are essentially strays, and that fact alone renders them as irrelevant as a typical newborn. Compared to someone who was set up on day 1, they'll experience significantly more ghosting and negativity because everyone is focused on hoarding their own wealth, which is scarce and originating partially, if not mostly, from Admin characters

And, given how things are progressing during the event, it is better to make up a character and go nuts, since Imo It's too late now to start truly over as those who attended on the first day would, let alone player numbers falling due to the distinction between those who acquired loot and those who didn't, who aren't given as much of a chance as those who profit from nepotism (once again, I'm speaking from personal experience)
Exactly my experience. I managed to have some meaningful conversation- but it took a lot of "What is this? What is that?" type questions before I could get there. Anyone new to the experience is quite literally dumped onto a highway with 0 direction. Doesn't even feel like hl2rp at certain points, feels like Alone RP (You know that TV show on Netflix?).

During one assault on... some camp, I was given absolutely zero means of defense, and we were getting slaughtered then some magical robot came to save everyone's hide. What's the fun in that? I took fun in speaking with the other characters about the chaos. Not even in the chaos itself. City RP has some cohesion to it at least.

Exactly my experience. I managed to have some meaningful conversation- but it took a lot of "What is this? What is that?" type questions before I could get there. Anyone new to the experience is quite literally dumped onto a highway with 0 direction. Doesn't even feel like hl2rp at certain points, feels like Alone RP (You know that TV show on Netflix?).

During one assault on... some camp, I was given absolutely zero means of defense, and we were getting slaughtered then some magical robot came to save everyone's hide. What's the fun in that? I took fun in speaking with the other characters about the chaos. Not even in the chaos itself. City RP has some cohesion to it at least.
Sadly it seems like many others had an exactly similar experience, but because of how neglected they felt, they never returned to the server to share their thoughts (or even got around to considering it fun).

In any case, the event was meant to last for two weeks, but it finished sooner, perhaps because everything was compromised and much of what was supposed to happen gradually became a regular occurrence. It has been overplayed; whether out of boredom or because of hurried staff/people in general - the ending was the softest I've ever seen, and tbf it was not worth the wait. Basically the largest disregard for new players that I've ever witnessed.

(You know that TV show on Netflix?).
No but a whole lot of my gameplay was like the A Quiet Place :smug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back