R
Robbentotta
Guest
- Thread Author
- #1
I'm planning on something like that. I'm curious about your opinion.
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!Now i'm curious. Does any buisness require any staff of some kind. Or is it fully in-game roleplay?Speak to MOC or CWU, Ez.
Now i'm curious. Does any buisness require any staff of some kind. Or is it fully in-game roleplay?
I have names, you know.like the above says
Only complaints I make are my rent being jacked and permits being revoked 77 times. But I press on!The way to make a shop work is to have an engaging ulterior motive for opening one in the first place. Your citizen will be one of exceedingly few people granted the privilege of a job to feed themselves and a somewhat private space. You should think about how these benefits translate into character interactions and have fun!
So many people treat running a shop like it is their actual literal job to provide items to other players for profit, and then complain that they are bored and miserable. Don't be like them! To make a shop, all you need to do is petition the Ministry of Commerce with a good idea, or pull some favours in high places somewhere else.
Local storeowner incapable of abiding by laws, blames mailman. More at 11Only complaints I make are my rent being jacked and permits being revoked 77 times. But I press on!
Local storeowner incapable of abiding by laws, blames mailman. More at 11
That is so cool. This just made me like the server moreThe world is your oyster, everything store related is handled ICly. No staff intervention required except for granting you PET Flags so you can decorate your store.
That is so cool. This just made me like the server more
Especially if the removed permits keep magically reappearing and you keep getting punished over and over again!Only complaints I make are my rent being jacked and permits being revoked 77 times. But I press on!
Especially if the removed permits keep magically reappearing and you keep getting punished over and over again!
But press on!
I'm planning on something like that. I'm curious about your opinion.
Well i'm planning on a fully legal buisness. One the is unique i believe. i plan to make a "shop" that is heavily RP based, it's services would contain: polishing shoes, washing clothes, massage and so on. the shop would also customely tailor clothes for people. I believe i would let anyone enjoy the place. everyone in need of a relax, i would probably do a 10% discount for civil protection, in the polishing shoes section. if i had the chance i would sell food items alsoAre you running an 'on the books' joint or something back alley?
If you're running something off the books and don't fancy paying rent (who does) you can practically set-up a place anywhere- anything you can get from official suppliers you can get in the underground from smugglers/other players. A store's name is the reputation it builds as a provider, it isn't really the location that matters.
'Legal' stores aren't really hard to manage and the people above this post have explained it quite well.
Local storeowner incapable of abiding laws, blames mailman playerEspecially if the removed permits keep magically reappearing and you keep getting punished over and over again!
But press on!
It's not really the product offered that has to be unique (by nature of the way selling items work, there is huge overlap between all shops), you just have to work to create a unique atmosphere.Well i'm planning on a fully legal buisness. One the is unique i believe. i plan to make a "shop" that is heavily RP based, it's services would contain: polishing shoes, washing clothes, massage and so on. the shop would also customely tailor clothes for people. I believe i would let anyone enjoy the place. everyone in need of a relax, i would probably do a 10% discount for civil protection, in the polishing shoes section. if i had the chance i would sell food items also
Daily reminder; this person is a mentor.I am not to be reckoned with!!!!