TheGamingPlumber Radio Bob Approved GALUNGA Protector Gamemaster Staff Team Joined Nov 11, 2022 Messages 822 May 22, 2024 Thread Author #1 Bug: The bin for the trash collector is an error, probably due to the fact that CSGO props were removed or something Description: see picture below Errors/time: N/A Images/recording (optional):
Bug: The bin for the trash collector is an error, probably due to the fact that CSGO props were removed or something Description: see picture below Errors/time: N/A Images/recording (optional):
gb_ Member Developer Joined Oct 26, 2021 Messages 36 May 26, 2024 #2 It should be on the willard content. Are you sure you have it?
TheGamingPlumber Radio Bob Approved GALUNGA Protector Gamemaster Staff Team Joined Nov 11, 2022 Messages 822 May 26, 2024 Thread Author #3 gb_ said: It should be on the willard content. Are you sure you have it? Click to expand... Yeah I have all the willard content, I can ask another player if they see the bin, might be a conflicting addon
gb_ said: It should be on the willard content. Are you sure you have it? Click to expand... Yeah I have all the willard content, I can ask another player if they see the bin, might be a conflicting addon