Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black Chef's Hat!

Ket

Admin
ENG
Administrator
Staff Team
Joined
Feb 28, 2022
Messages
243
Black Chef's hat is often worn by a chef who has perfected a specific type of culinary craft and have expertise in what they do. Essentially just a black version of the current chef's hat, I think it'd be nice. Plus, black clothing = cool.
 
Black Chef's hat is often worn by a chef who has perfected a specific type of culinary craft and have expertise in what they do. Essentially just a black version of the current chef's hat, I think it'd be nice. Plus, black clothing = cool.

We just need a variation of coloured hats and-... yaknow what... hold that thought.
 
Declined

I don't see the administration to care about culinary expertise/ranking, you're lucky to get a dirt filled used chef hat as it is :angrycop:
 
Declined

I don't see the administration to care about culinary expertise/ranking, you're lucky to get a dirt filled used chef hat as it is :angrycop:
What about; is it possible to make it so more hats can be customized, much like how shirts, pants, and shoes are? I'd love to have more than my green boonie and blue baseball hat.
 
Back
Top