- Joined
- Jul 5, 2021
- Messages
- 1,256
- Thread Author
- #1

I'm dragged like a dog on a leash. My hands tied behind my back- my right hand is still shaking. They say they'll be merciful. The bag is ripped off my head.
I see everyone.
I'm kicked to my knees.
I'm terrified.
I'm going to die.
Is this how Abdullah felt?
My hand won't stop shaking.
What have I done with my life?
Nothing.
Betrayed people.
I lied.
For what?
I've spent all my life in a camp behind a barbed fence.
Is that an excuse?
I wanted to be a writer.
I can't write now. My hand is shaking.
My hand is shaking.
They shout my name amongst the crowd.
They slander me. They call me a traitor.
The speaker shouts.
"<:: Who will stand with him! His fate is in your hands! ::>"
I hear everyone shout against me.
They want to kill me.
They want to kill my family.
Why?
What did I do to you?
People I fought with.
People I fought for.
People I loved.
People I lost.
My eyes water.
One person raises their hand.
Vita.
Vita?
You still haven't given me a nickname, Vita.
Tears fall from my eyes. Regret.
They command him to stand infront of me.
He stands infront of me.
I recognise him through the mask.
He's more scared than me.
I wanted to talk so much more with you.
I wanted to do so much more with you.
I hear a click, as footsteps echo behind me.
With a croaky voice, tears flowing. I want to speak to him.
"Vita, I-"
My hand stops shaking.

Relations.
LOVED | HATED
Vita Diaboli
I wanted to write a poem for you.
I didn't get the chance.
I love you. Vita.
Ever since we first went on patrol.
You were so innocent.
So kind.
So merciful.
I wanted to be like you.
Ever since Fifty four hit you.
I wanted to take out my shotgun and shoot him in the head.
I heard that he cared about you. So I didn't.
Then Five, and Seven, hit you.
I hit them back.
You will never get hurt again.
You cared about me.
You helped me.
I wanted to help you.
I wanted to be with you.
I wanted you.
Did you want me?
The Garrison.
I wanted to write a poem for you.
I didn't get the chance.
I love you. Vita.
Ever since we first went on patrol.
You were so innocent.
So kind.
So merciful.
I wanted to be like you.
Ever since Fifty four hit you.
I wanted to take out my shotgun and shoot him in the head.
I heard that he cared about you. So I didn't.
Then Five, and Seven, hit you.
I hit them back.
You will never get hurt again.
You cared about me.
You helped me.
I wanted to help you.
I wanted to be with you.
I wanted you.
Did you want me?

The Garrison.
HERO-3
_
Why did I do that?
My heart burns.
I can't cry anymore.
004
_
Is that all you are?
Where has your pride gone.
JURY 02
_
Brainwashed. Manipulated. Arrogant. Robotic.
Are you even human anymore?
I'll kill you.
UNION 72
_
You chopped off the tip of my finger.
I'll kill you.
HERO 13
_
You traumatised Vita.
You killed Abdullah.
If I find you in this void, I'll kill you again.
QUICK 02
_
I'm more competent than you.
Even with a shaky hand.
Your team of professionals couldn't sweep a bathroom floor.
STICK-44
_
Was it worth it?
You lied to me.
You lied to Vita.
You lied to me.
You lied to me.
Why?
HERO-1
_
You stopped me.
STICK-8
_
You stopped me.
QUICK-1
_
I should've killed you.
JURY-7
_
I should've hit you harder.
VICE-1
_
Heartless. Die. You will eventually. Deserviced for incompetency.
Everyone else
_
Why did you leave me alone?
_
Why did I do that?
My heart burns.
I can't cry anymore.
004
_
Is that all you are?
Where has your pride gone.
JURY 02
_
Brainwashed. Manipulated. Arrogant. Robotic.
Are you even human anymore?
I'll kill you.
UNION 72
_
You chopped off the tip of my finger.
I'll kill you.
HERO 13
_
You traumatised Vita.
You killed Abdullah.
If I find you in this void, I'll kill you again.
QUICK 02
_
I'm more competent than you.
Even with a shaky hand.
Your team of professionals couldn't sweep a bathroom floor.
STICK-44
_
Was it worth it?
You lied to me.
You lied to Vita.
You lied to me.
You lied to me.
Why?
HERO-1
_
You stopped me.
STICK-8
_
You stopped me.
QUICK-1
_
I should've killed you.
JURY-7
_
I should've hit you harder.
VICE-1
_
Heartless. Die. You will eventually. Deserviced for incompetency.
Everyone else
_
Why did you leave me alone?
Last edited:
