Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug Vort Glitch

bravo

Active member
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
65
  1. Bug: Vortigaunts have audio and visual bugs when attacking.

  2. Description: I was killed with a vort beam on a sweep, and there was 0 audio or visual cue of where or what was occurring; I actually submitted an @ because I thought I died walking over a prop. Divine informed me I was killed by a vort. I also was told by XRAY-99 that they died to a vort and saw / heard 0 feedback in-game, so I assume it's a bug with their attacks.

  3. Errors/time: CCR / CP sweep that occurred about 6 PM EST on 6/7.

  4. Images/recording (optional): N/A, was not recording.
 
Its because we put silencers on our fingers before shooting a beam, duh
 
  1. Bug: Vortigaunts have audio and visual bugs when attacking.

  2. Description: I was killed with a vort beam on a sweep, and there was 0 audio or visual cue of where or what was occurring; I actually submitted an @ because I thought I died walking over a prop. Divine informed me I was killed by a vort. I also was told by XRAY-99 that they died to a vort and saw / heard 0 feedback in-game, so I assume it's a bug with their attacks.

  3. Errors/time: CCR / CP sweep that occurred about 6 PM EST on 6/7.

  4. Images/recording (optional): N/A, was not recording.
I mentioned this to Hiros in Rad-X’s voice chat the second you got downed, because I saw you walking perfectly forward after being zapped twice, until the final strike hit you and sent you down.

Hiros should be looking into the vort sounds with the reworks, here’s hoping it comes soon…™️
 
Back
Top