- Joined
- Jul 3, 2021
- Messages
- 1,135
- Thread Author
- #1
Hello everyone.
I have noticed that, although this forum has 3773 members, I am not receiving 3773 :agree: reacts on my posts. I'm not sure if this is being done intentionally or if these "friends" are forgetting to click 'agree'. Either way, I've had enough. I have compiled a spreadsheet of individuals who have "forgotten" to :agree: react my most recent posts. After 2 consecutive strikes, your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. 3 consecutive strikes and you can expect an in-person "consultation". Think about your actions.
Thank you.
I have noticed that, although this forum has 3773 members, I am not receiving 3773 :agree: reacts on my posts. I'm not sure if this is being done intentionally or if these "friends" are forgetting to click 'agree'. Either way, I've had enough. I have compiled a spreadsheet of individuals who have "forgotten" to :agree: react my most recent posts. After 2 consecutive strikes, your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. 3 consecutive strikes and you can expect an in-person "consultation". Think about your actions.
Thank you.
