Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LAZAR STERN - A DROP IN THE CRIMINAL OCEAN

Botulism

Really Corrupt
Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Messages
435


1724623914856.png

LAZAR STERN
לזר שטרן
ЛАЗАР ШТЕРН
Born September 4, 1971

Birthplace: Yerevan, Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic, Soviet Union


A rare fall rain in Yerevan soothes me. The window of my flat is open, bringing cool air into the kitchen as I did my homework in slow-motion. It lulls me into an almost watery trance, as if I was Sadko venturing into the Underwater Tsardom searching for a bride to marry.
This was the time before war, before aliyah, before coke and heroin and all the pusher's eyes started rolling back into their heads with how much money we were all making.
This was not a time of chaos, this was a time of peace.

Yuliana calls -- if only I could see you again. I wonder if the Nor Aresh is still open and our fake ID cards still work?
As if you're even still there. You're probably on the other side of the world by now if we're lucky. Most likely? You are just dust in the wind, but if so, we've most likely met again and I never even knew it.
I wonder how much you've travelled...

I was never a learned Jew -- my mother feared the Synagogue but she wanted me to be religious with a real zeal inside my veins--
her mother was, and her father too, even as a soldier of the Red Army. She wanted me to be a Rabbi.

How betrayed she was.
I miss 1988. Not for the earthquake, but for the youth.


1724623136823.png

I was unemployed in 89', but I was making more than any guy on the street. I knew I wouldn't be pious, but I got shit done.
Smash a car's windows here, collect debt there...We weren't too bad for a bunch of young and old Jews. As I matured, I got more responsibilities, more jobs, and more coworkers. We paid the cops off, sold heroin, coke, meth...Bought and sold to and from the Chechens, you name it.

The whole country had fallen by this time, and we were all jumping ship. My boss moved to Israel, about the only place that would take us, and so away I went.

It was there that I became a man.


1724623926564.png
 

Attachments

  • 1724619988512.png
    1724619988512.png
    609.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1724619996741.png
    1724619996741.png
    609.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1724623905369.png
    1724623905369.png
    530.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
wheres luxury condo,wheres sport cart,wheres barbara with big titties and stephanie who sucks like a vaccuum
 
Back
Top