honzajevpoho Radio Bob Approved Joined May 22, 2024 Messages 198 Oct 16, 2024 #21 can you add Greynard?
Mango 🥭 Developer GALUNGA Gamemaster Joined Sep 21, 2020 Messages 219 Oct 16, 2024 Thread Author #22 Dear frens, I must sadly announce the death of Crabby. I will add last thoughts and those who I haven't added yet ^ ICly Crabby just stopped appearing, poof- gone.
Dear frens, I must sadly announce the death of Crabby. I will add last thoughts and those who I haven't added yet ^ ICly Crabby just stopped appearing, poof- gone.
Bounter Active member Joined May 9, 2022 Messages 356 Oct 16, 2024 #23 Mango said: Dear frens, I must sadly announce the death of Crabby. I will add last thoughts and those who I haven't added yet ^ ICly Crabby just stopped appearing, poof- gone. Click to expand... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mango said: Dear frens, I must sadly announce the death of Crabby. I will add last thoughts and those who I haven't added yet ^ ICly Crabby just stopped appearing, poof- gone. Click to expand... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO