Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Another chat QOL change

pyromancer

Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2024
Messages
43
Hi,

After seeing the inclusion of clear speech within /mes and how successful it is (and, trust me - as somebody who's used it the entire time I've roleplayed it's an awesome quality of life change on here) there's just one thing missing that drives me insane.

There's currently an issue that has you automatically end speech with a full stop, as is standard - however, it isn't stopped by a hyphen which makes your text look a little awkward sometimes.

XYTzaZ5.png


This happens for normal speech, yelling and whispering - anything that would have you auto-capitalise or automatically place a full stop after writing.

HwwaB8J.png


This also occurs with the use of em-dashes (—) if you're being particularly fancy (I forget they exist 95% of the time)

It'd be a lovely quality-of-life improvement for the insane few who constantly rely on hyphens for their roleplay like myself if the use of them prevented the automatic full-stop at the end of speech.

Thanks.
 
I swear there's an autogrammar toggle in the settings somewhere, I could be geeking tho
 
ACCEPTED & IMPLEMENTED.
I've gone ahead and fixed it. Should be implemented by when AP's over.

0NEWH1Y.png
 
Back
Top