Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Denied Sewer Stash

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTuki

Willard's Best Metagamer
Joined
Sep 22, 2024
Messages
237
Add a stash within the sewers for the less-likable members of society (Vorts, ACs, etc). I grow tired to have to take 5 steps into slums, find a cop trying to search me and having to shoot them... Please. I just want to grab 20 chips. I don't mind the location of it as long as it remains somewhere within the sewage system.

It would make life a lot easier and avoid a LOT of confrontation during this time of de-escalation between rebels, vorts and cops. Not to mention that, currently, cops are randomly patrolling slums... And for ACs or freed vortigaunts, it's no longer safe. Not at all.
 
Last edited:
we used to have a stash next to the forcefield in the sewers last time we were on this map
 
Only real problem being the fact that people are just gonna sit in the sewers more than the slums while not being AC so do this but don't add any protection in the sense of spore safe zones
 
Only real problem being the fact that people are just gonna sit in the sewers more than the slums while not being AC so do this but don't add any protection in the sense of spore safe zones
Never asked for such a thing, all I want is a little funny crate that allows rebels to store their things. I truly dont mind it not being a safe zone or whatever
 
Sorry for the delay!

After internal discussion, we've decided to accept your suggestion. A stash will be implemented in the sewers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top