- Joined
- Jan 21, 2024
- Messages
- 142
- Thread Author
- #1
Vortigaunt voices, we love them!
As of right now there is a wide variety of voice commands able to be used by the Vortigaunt faction, however I don't believe there is enough!
There are sounds that are from Half Life Alyx, that aren't exactly in the server unfortunately, and I would generally like for these to be added, because of the wider variety of voice commands that can display other emotions in certain situations
My biggest example is the several 'Hmmm' voicelines there are for these creatures, displaying different emotions.
See video below for actual examples
If this gets accepted, DM atlassu on discord for the actual sounds, I already have them ready
medal.tv
As of right now there is a wide variety of voice commands able to be used by the Vortigaunt faction, however I don't believe there is enough!
There are sounds that are from Half Life Alyx, that aren't exactly in the server unfortunately, and I would generally like for these to be added, because of the wider variety of voice commands that can display other emotions in certain situations
My biggest example is the several 'Hmmm' voicelines there are for these creatures, displaying different emotions.
See video below for actual examples
If this gets accepted, DM atlassu on discord for the actual sounds, I already have them ready
Garry's Mod (x64) 2025-03-21 20-18-22.mp4 - Clipped with Medal.tv
Watch Garry's Mod (x64) 2025-03-21 20-18-22.mp4 and millions of other Garry's Mod videos captured using Medal.