Atom Active member Joined Jul 19, 2024 Messages 344 Mar 30, 2025 Thread Author #1 American sign language, shouldnt count as a langauge that way it's more accessible for people to not rely on metagame stuff.......
American sign language, shouldnt count as a langauge that way it's more accessible for people to not rely on metagame stuff.......
atlassu Radio Bob Approved A True Citizen Joined Jan 21, 2024 Messages 142 Mar 30, 2025 #2 LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE - Charlotte
ramen Local minge Gamemaster Staff Team A True Citizen Joined Jul 13, 2021 Messages 621 Mar 30, 2025 #3 I’ve been said this, I doubt it comes
NanCi_ Radio Bob Approved Banned Joined Mar 26, 2023 Messages 324 Mar 31, 2025 #5 id prefer the sign language people roleplaying as mimes in the slums. its funny to watch
MrTuki Willard's Best Metagamer Joined Sep 22, 2024 Messages 237 Mar 31, 2025 #6 I will confuse sign language with gang signs and think the deaf people are just gang members, then shoot them up
I will confuse sign language with gang signs and think the deaf people are just gang members, then shoot them up
Taliazure Radio Bob Approved Joined Oct 17, 2021 Messages 457 Apr 1, 2025 #8 MrTuki said: I will confuse sign language with gang signs and think the deaf people are just gang members, then shoot them up Click to expand...
MrTuki said: I will confuse sign language with gang signs and think the deaf people are just gang members, then shoot them up Click to expand...
boots ENG Developer Administrator Gamemaster Staff Team Joined Nov 18, 2021 Messages 561 Jun 12, 2025 #9 necroposting this but I just found out there's /SV which is basically the same thing