Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Popper Magazine Crafting recipe

Garratz

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Apr 12, 2023
Messages
251
Self Explanatory. Popper magazines aren't in the crafting menu, but normal revolver magazines are. Asking to have the recipe added, please and thank you.
 
Self Explanatory. Popper magazines aren't in the crafting menu, but normal revolver magazines are. Asking to have the recipe added, please and thank you.
They are the same recipe. We merged common magazines a while back
 
Yeah, I had the same issue as Talia. I asked Tuki about it and he said to just make the revolver magazine and ask staff to replace it for a popper mag.
 
Can attest to this, as of today, it's still not working and staff needs to manually swap the 357 magazine for a 357 popper mag.
 
I had to ask staff to replace my revolver mags for compatible mags in one of the short stories. Does not work
 
I'll work on this and see to a fix
 
rvrP7TU.png

Popper now works with the craftable 6rnd Revolver Magazine, rather than with the unobtainable Popper Magazine. The mag has undergone a model change to be better recognizable in the heat of battle.
 
Back
Top