Devistral Combine Main ENG Administrator GALUNGA Joined Apr 14, 2022 Messages 243 Jul 20, 2025 Thread Author #1 My resistance figure is aura farming, take a look at his aura...
Devistral Combine Main ENG Administrator GALUNGA Joined Apr 14, 2022 Messages 243 Jul 20, 2025 Thread Author #2 The resistance will meet him soon:tm:
Divine Mr. Ex-Big Cheese Gamemaster Joined Jun 26, 2022 Messages 508 Jul 21, 2025 #3 If I speak to this character, it will go like this /me sniffles. "You sound goofy." /me runs off. Then I will die trying to shotcop to steal filters.
If I speak to this character, it will go like this /me sniffles. "You sound goofy." /me runs off. Then I will die trying to shotcop to steal filters.
Jamais Vu Radio Bob Approved Joined Aug 17, 2023 Messages 76 Jul 21, 2025 #4 Why is there a C24 Banner in C17
Devistral Combine Main ENG Administrator GALUNGA Joined Apr 14, 2022 Messages 243 Jul 21, 2025 Thread Author #5 VictorianMapping said: Why is there a C24 Banner in C17 Click to expand... because c24 crashes my sfm
VictorianMapping said: Why is there a C24 Banner in C17 Click to expand... because c24 crashes my sfm