Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

City 24 V3 Art Competition

No, no don't worry just so happens the OTA stationed in Scotland are called the "Auld Black Jackals". I wouldn't go out of my way to add furry crap to this server haha. Just coincidence.
I'm both shocked and intrigued that we've both utilised the same name for two different entities by chance. Nice commonality.
 
Was requested to do just the Bob posters so here you go.

g5Ybztz.png
KLeLtdT.png
vcGpBXZ.png
 
WATCH THE FACES!
watch the faces 2048 2048.png​
A 2048x2048 propaganda piece, parts of it being transparent to maintain the original dimensions of course. I made this for the BOE, as I am a member. But it would be nice seeing it in the map itself without the use of third party plugins. Good luck to the other participants.
 
someone should do a poster saying something about the geneva convention and/or the death pits from the previous version (the place with all of the dead bodies that was incredibly dark).

the combine's apparent execution of tons of civilians in city 24 would be a good topic for rebel graffiti
 
WATCH THE FACES!
View attachment 2827​
A 2048x2048 propaganda piece, parts of it being transparent to maintain the original dimensions of course. I made this for the BOE, as I am a member. But it would be nice seeing it in the map itself without the use of third party plugins. Good luck to the other participants.
I'm the Humanist
1620329576433.png
THE BASED MAN
THE LOVELY MAN
THE TRUE MAN
 
It was the largest technological disaster lol, also i think it's good to remember liquidators

While one of the largest nuclear disasters Geneva is very far west, well outside of its general influence. Very unlikely someone just decided to paint that mural there of all places, especially in a world where much worse things are occurring at the same moment.

Liquidators are based though.
 
VMural.png
GMural.png
the gordon mural is from unused concept art that I edited
(additionally including one of my first and oldest posters, not with any intent to have it added, but just to have a place to share.)
 
Last edited:
logos.png
Graffiti honoring the long haulers, the backpack has symbols showing the long haulers journey, the new york seal, the American flag, the soviet flag (because the Russian one doesn't work in black and white), the KROT facility, and the city 24 logo, the graffiti would have to go on a light-colored surface to look the best, though I could recolor the whole thing so it could be seen on a darker surface, though I prefer its current look.
 
Most of these are stock images I edited to look like street art
Untitled-3.png


Untitled-4.png
(I used two different stock images and combined them to make this ^)

Untitled-5.png

(Thank you @Chris for letting me edit his art! ^)

Untitled-6.png

Untitled-7.png


Again, these pictures are pretty dark, though i can recolor them if needed
 
Already added into the map, but thought I'd repost them here for inspiration.

C24-Civil-FINAL.png

C24-CMU-FINAL.png
 
jhs.png
advertisement for city-seventeen.
wanted to do it in a similar style to hawkes, even found the same texture/effect he used. inspiration definitely taken
 
Back
Top