- Joined
- Sep 14, 2022
- Messages
- 595
- Thread Author
- #1
Hello everybody, my name is Omega! I am here today with a third public thread because I believe something needs to be said about this. Now, this thread should be shorter than the previous two, and I have nothing to say without clear screenshots. So if you are reading this, thank you for reading, and I would hope to keep this discussion open to the public so others mentioned in previous threads can actually voice their thoughts.
Off the top of my head, both @0xNiklas and I were mentioned in Wraygun's thread about Genny. Indirectly through screenshots, but still we were both mentioned as people that have received the ruder end of Genny's interactions. I think we have the right to voice our opinion publicly, and make it know via a thread how we feel, rather than just not being able to contribute at all. Admittedly, I did not consult Niklas on whether he wished to be included in this, and just used him as a primary example of someone other than myself in this situation.
I would like to say that is is clear that there is a double standard towards Genny, both in the way she is allowed to conduct herself, and in the way she is allowed to talk about others. She has this nice and even 'cute' demeanor that is quickly shown to be a mask. I have avoided interaction with her at times because of her conduct in a message as simple as this:

Being told by staff to 'go complain somewhere else' and to suck their dick is an interesting way for someone with as much sway as Genny to conduct herself. Still, I would've shrugged it off if I also didn't notice her similar conduct towards others in the OWF Discord. in contrast to this, I was just recently warned for making this comment:

I wouldn't be bringing this up publicly, as it's already been resolved, (though left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth) but I feel the contrast here of what gets an immediate warning vs what needs three entire threads to even start a conversation about is important to note.
On top of all of this, when the thread was locked and I couldn't reply to it, I instead made a public post about it on my profile, knowing that wasn't the right place to put it. Rather, it was a place to put my quick and succinct thoughts. After the post below was made, I waited on it a moment and proceeded to DM Cengiz, asking why it was closed down.

With his answer, he asked me what the point of my post was, and I said to get it publicly out there that I think Genny's actions as a member of staff is just unacceptable. I could pass off one or two of these things as an off joke at the expense of someone else, but actively telling people that dislike a rule you made to just go suck your dick instead is too much. Well, after these DMs, I come to find that the profile post was deleted by some unknown actor. So, instead, I have now made this thread.
Off the top of my head, both @0xNiklas and I were mentioned in Wraygun's thread about Genny. Indirectly through screenshots, but still we were both mentioned as people that have received the ruder end of Genny's interactions. I think we have the right to voice our opinion publicly, and make it know via a thread how we feel, rather than just not being able to contribute at all. Admittedly, I did not consult Niklas on whether he wished to be included in this, and just used him as a primary example of someone other than myself in this situation.
I would like to say that is is clear that there is a double standard towards Genny, both in the way she is allowed to conduct herself, and in the way she is allowed to talk about others. She has this nice and even 'cute' demeanor that is quickly shown to be a mask. I have avoided interaction with her at times because of her conduct in a message as simple as this:

Being told by staff to 'go complain somewhere else' and to suck their dick is an interesting way for someone with as much sway as Genny to conduct herself. Still, I would've shrugged it off if I also didn't notice her similar conduct towards others in the OWF Discord. in contrast to this, I was just recently warned for making this comment:

I wouldn't be bringing this up publicly, as it's already been resolved, (though left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth) but I feel the contrast here of what gets an immediate warning vs what needs three entire threads to even start a conversation about is important to note.
On top of all of this, when the thread was locked and I couldn't reply to it, I instead made a public post about it on my profile, knowing that wasn't the right place to put it. Rather, it was a place to put my quick and succinct thoughts. After the post below was made, I waited on it a moment and proceeded to DM Cengiz, asking why it was closed down.

With his answer, he asked me what the point of my post was, and I said to get it publicly out there that I think Genny's actions as a member of staff is just unacceptable. I could pass off one or two of these things as an off joke at the expense of someone else, but actively telling people that dislike a rule you made to just go suck your dick instead is too much. Well, after these DMs, I come to find that the profile post was deleted by some unknown actor. So, instead, I have now made this thread.