LOADING EXCERPT FROM CITY 35 NEWS: TRANSLATION COMPLETE
TRAIN DERAILMENT LEADS TO 10 DEAD, 60 MISSING! Tragedy has struck! The main train-line, heading to the 12th connection station, has been hit by a presumed rebel attack. Witness reports state that a mysterious object left in the train tracks managed to hold onto the undercarriage of the train, and rip the lower-class carriage apart. The train remained stationary for a full week, getting hit by a snow storm. Although guarded by overwatch units, the train was still hit heavy by the storm. In an act of desperation, overwatch ordered the detachment of the last train car, barely enough to get it up and moving. May we remember the souls lost in this horrible attack.
<Door opens> █████: Greetings.
C.W: I see you have come to talk about.. that. █████: Indeed I have. It has garnered attention, Mister W. From us and.. from malignant forces. Quite impressive at your age, but that attention is harmful. I am afraid we'll have to.. relocate you to the genevan sector. The "Jewel".
C.W: The project isn't finished, I can't just leave like this. █████: Do not be afraid, Mister W. The project will remain in good hands. We will ensure you get a stable beginning, but to remain more.. undercover, you'll start anew. <C.W slumps in his chair>
C.W: I guess there's nothing I can do. I accept.. █████: We will make preparations. You are forbidden from talking about this to any of your current acquaintances or co-workers. They will be informed once you're gone. Have a good day. You'll arrive to 24 through City 35's train-station for more secrecy.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.