kubabliviusHD1
Active member
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2025
- Messages
- 126
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: kubabliviusHD1
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:611030256
Discord username:jamekai
Timezone (GMT):CEST
Any Previous Server Infractions:Got warned once for speaking in a PK thread
Current Whitelists (If Any):ISD,CWU/CEC(Event Character)
Beyond this point is open format. You may include as much information as desired, and add questions and scenarios as you see fit. Demonstrate your writing/storytelling capabilities. Creativity is encouraged.
My mind. My stupid and annoying thoughts.
"Why am i here again?" "To get interview for a possible spot within the Civil Protection."
Why do they keep me waiting in this room? The Lights that shine on me are driving me crazy already!" "I have to endure it, I am sure they are not far from getting here.."
"What if i fail? What if they will reject me?" "Keep calm and anwser in a formal manner and trut--"
The door to the room opens up, A Civil Protection officer walks in and sits down on the chair that was on the other side of the table inside the room.
"State your name, Citizen."
"Will they let me in?" "Probably.."
"Do they think i am weird?...Best to get some water for this one.."
"Am i really doing this? Going for it?...Yes..I am..And i will continue doing so.
"What if i fuck up? What will they do to me?" "Best to not fuck up to NOT find out."
"Why did they keep me waiting for so long?" "Probably busy with other things than me, I don't blame them for that."
OOC Information:
Why do you want to play as a Civil Protection Unit?:
Ever since i found out what Half Life is and how amazing it is, I always wondered to myself. How much of a life does your average city cop have? Upon finding out about Willard Networks, I realized that most cops aren't the same copy and paste people. They hold personalities, Have opinions like all citizens in cities do. Ever since i found out about Half life 2 and the Combine, My number one favorite character from the combine's side were the Civil Protection units. They're sadistic and do love to antagonize and bully those that they find weakness in. That's what i love the most about them. They sold their lives to serve the alien race that's enslaving humanity and they love doing their jobs.
What is your RP quality on Willard Networks?:
It's rather alright, Sometimes it goes for a one liner text or a whole paragrapth of combining /me and talking. I put alot of effort into my Roleplaying skills as i now own a Store on my main character. Such as using /me to place clothes or food onto a desk or handing it over to the current buyer at my store. I also use this kind of RP when i am outside of the store or on the main server entirely. For example on Short Stories, My last Short Stories sign up was for Unforseen concequences which involved me and other people in a rocket laboratory. I was the head of the Janitorial team and i used a very detailed amount of /me's to fix and inspect the rocket that we had in our base.
Why you out of everyone?:
I would not say why me out of everyone, I believe everyone deserves a chance at joining the things they like in the Half Life universe. CWU? Sure! CMRU? Sure! I won't judge them for it, I'll rather encourage them to go for it. I am a rather supportive person that wishes the best for people both OOCly and ICly.
What should we expect from you?:
A sadistic unit that loves to torture captured individuals and cares for barely anyone. Always picking on the weaker ones, Hating Vortigaunts, Dissidents, Lazy Underclasses, Rebels..Seeing them as useless beings in the world that should be exterminated.
Do you understand that any possible violations of Civil Protection Guidelines or Willard Networks guidelines can get you blacklisted from the Civil Protection?:
Yes, I do understand.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:611030256
Discord username:jamekai
Timezone (GMT):CEST
Any Previous Server Infractions:Got warned once for speaking in a PK thread
Current Whitelists (If Any):ISD,CWU/CEC(Event Character)
Beyond this point is open format. You may include as much information as desired, and add questions and scenarios as you see fit. Demonstrate your writing/storytelling capabilities. Creativity is encouraged.
My mind. My stupid and annoying thoughts.
"Why am i here again?" "To get interview for a possible spot within the Civil Protection."
Why do they keep me waiting in this room? The Lights that shine on me are driving me crazy already!" "I have to endure it, I am sure they are not far from getting here.."
"What if i fail? What if they will reject me?" "Keep calm and anwser in a formal manner and trut--"
The door to the room opens up, A Civil Protection officer walks in and sits down on the chair that was on the other side of the table inside the room.
"State your name, Citizen."
"Hanuš Mareš, Officer."
"State your birth year and date." "Seventh of May, 1983."
"Do you have any living relatives?""I do. A sister, A mother and A father."
"I see...Why do you wish to join the Civil Protection?""You see...I wish to protect citizens of the cities from dangers, From terrorists and Xenian creatures that deem harm to the citizens of our cities. I--"
"Yeah Yeah, I get that. Tell me more about yourself, Mister Mareš. About your situations you were in. Let's start with where you really come from.""Well...Alright. I orignate from.. City Twenty Three."
"Interesting, What job did you have before the liberation?""I was a Mall Cop."
"So you do know what you're somewhat getting yourself into, Then?""Well...I-"
"No, I will be the one asking questions here. Let's start with diffrent situations. You're on your normal patrol and you get a call that theres a citizen threathening another citizen with a knife. What do you do?""...I would call in over my radio and respond to the scene. Once i would arrive i would attempt to try and make the armed citizen to drop the knife.."
"..Mhm, Continue...""..If they would refuse to drop the weapon or even try to charge at me, I would've shot them on the spot...Not fatally."
"Why not, Mister Mareš? You don't like killing people?""I never said that, I would make sure to disarm them that way, Detain them and attempt to treat their wounds before eventually leading them to the--"
"Yeah Yeah, Situation solved. Next situation, You see a Anti-Citizen holding a officer hostage, what do you do?""I would call in some backup, Attempt to negotiate with the Anti Citizen. If the Anti-Citizen is willing to cooperate, I wou--"
"What if the Anti-Citizen does not, though?""I would make sure to try and lead the Anti-Citizen somewhere where they can't run away from, Like a wall or a corner. Forcing the Anti-Citizen to negotiate. Once we would give them what they would want, I would try and kill the Anti Citizen while he is distracted. Saving the Officer."
"Uh huh...Well that's one of the solutions, Would you shoot him even if it was someone you know for a long time?""Friend or not, They are getting shot. They broke the law and betrayed the Union."
"Right. We'll end the interrogation here, Unless you would want to tell me anything else?""I do, Actually."
"What is it?""I visited many cities in my life. Thirteen, Thirty-Six, Twenty-Two. I experienced riots, Massive shootouts, Raids on the cities i was in. I treated a officer in one raid that happened back in 2017. Saved them before the Medics could even arrive."
"That's a good thing, Mister Mareš. We'll contact you soon...You may go now.""Glory to the Universal Union."
"My mind, My Stupid thoughts."
"Will they let me in?" "Probably.."
"Do they think i am weird?...Best to get some water for this one.."
"Am i really doing this? Going for it?...Yes..I am..And i will continue doing so.
"What if i fuck up? What will they do to me?" "Best to not fuck up to NOT find out."
"Why did they keep me waiting for so long?" "Probably busy with other things than me, I don't blame them for that."
OOC Information:
Why do you want to play as a Civil Protection Unit?:
Ever since i found out what Half Life is and how amazing it is, I always wondered to myself. How much of a life does your average city cop have? Upon finding out about Willard Networks, I realized that most cops aren't the same copy and paste people. They hold personalities, Have opinions like all citizens in cities do. Ever since i found out about Half life 2 and the Combine, My number one favorite character from the combine's side were the Civil Protection units. They're sadistic and do love to antagonize and bully those that they find weakness in. That's what i love the most about them. They sold their lives to serve the alien race that's enslaving humanity and they love doing their jobs.
What is your RP quality on Willard Networks?:
It's rather alright, Sometimes it goes for a one liner text or a whole paragrapth of combining /me and talking. I put alot of effort into my Roleplaying skills as i now own a Store on my main character. Such as using /me to place clothes or food onto a desk or handing it over to the current buyer at my store. I also use this kind of RP when i am outside of the store or on the main server entirely. For example on Short Stories, My last Short Stories sign up was for Unforseen concequences which involved me and other people in a rocket laboratory. I was the head of the Janitorial team and i used a very detailed amount of /me's to fix and inspect the rocket that we had in our base.
Why you out of everyone?:
I would not say why me out of everyone, I believe everyone deserves a chance at joining the things they like in the Half Life universe. CWU? Sure! CMRU? Sure! I won't judge them for it, I'll rather encourage them to go for it. I am a rather supportive person that wishes the best for people both OOCly and ICly.
What should we expect from you?:
A sadistic unit that loves to torture captured individuals and cares for barely anyone. Always picking on the weaker ones, Hating Vortigaunts, Dissidents, Lazy Underclasses, Rebels..Seeing them as useless beings in the world that should be exterminated.
Do you understand that any possible violations of Civil Protection Guidelines or Willard Networks guidelines can get you blacklisted from the Civil Protection?:
Yes, I do understand.
