Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

willard stuff

Divine

Mr. Ex-Big Cheese
Gamemaster
Joined
Jun 26, 2022
Messages
508
I actually don't know if I ever posted my stuff on the forums but I've posted on the discord before, might just be a duplicate, but I saw the character showcase by rabit that had a few player-made things and remembered my own stuff

ccrmedic.webp
ccrrifle.webp
Nightclub.jpg
QUICK98.jpg
paz_sewers.webp
paz_uc.webp
 

Attachments

  • paz1.png
    paz1.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
This is pretty damn good work Divine 👀
 
While this is good; I'm seething, and coping RN at the fact that not a single one of my scenebuilds were used, which are objectively very high quality (S2FM like) [Reference Cavity's S2FM builds as an example.]

They just hate me :(

ALSO, one thing I noticed; they chose the lesser of your works divine, and they didn't EVEN credit you..
 
While this is good; I'm seething, and coping RN at the fact that not a single one of my scenebuilds were used, which are objectively very high quality (S2FM like) [Reference Cavity's S2FM builds as an example.]

They just hate me :(

ALSO, one thing I noticed; they chose the lesser of your works divine, and they didn't EVEN credit you..
I don’t think they used any of my works
 
Back
Top