Username: oldworldyellows
Message: Hello lads, I'm having a bit of a pickle right now.
A friend of mine tasked me to decode something, and while I'm having trouble looking for the paper it's on, I know it has to do with the King in Yellow. Goes something like a hypothetical scenario:
- Someone dies supposedly by suicide in a secluded area.
- In that room, written on the wall is the first verse of Cassilda's Song from The King in Yellow play.
- Just outside that room is the Yellow Symbol. If you know, you know.
- Two notes, along with a bunch of pictures, also show up beforehand: a picture of the victim and a few other people, an encoded note in French, and a note to the people looking into the issue.
I'm just having trouble figuring out this riddle. I know it has some tie-in to The King in Yellow, but I don't know how, and I'm trying to wrap my head around it, but it makes no sense. If I can find the paper the encoded message is on, I'll try to type it through, but I don't exactly know how to operate a French keyboard.