Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The D47 Revolts

Dej

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
358
D47 Wiki Box.png

d47-2-wiki-box-png.3439

D22 Wiki Battlebox.png

Honestly I didn't know where to put it in, here, or lore submissions. So I'll just leave it here.
NOTE: These first 3 are all events from TerraNova
 

Attachments

  • D47-2 Wiki Box.png
    D47-2 Wiki Box.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
>Failed containment of Infestation causes mass outbreak.
>Entire district lost to Xenian Infestation.

Considering we spent days battling the infestation and pulled an ultimate victory for the third time in a row that presumably killed off the big boss infested creature and like ten minutes later the CA announced the district was a complete failure, I feel conflicted with this outcome.
 
>Failed containment of Infestation causes mass outbreak.
>Entire district lost to Xenian Infestation.

Considering we spent days battling the infestation and pulled an ultimate victory for the third time in a row that presumably killed off the big boss infested creature and like ten minutes later the CA announced the district was a complete failure, I feel conflicted with this outcome.
Rebel Objective: Make d47 unfit for habitation and Combine Control

And we can't stop winning 😎
 
These were the events of TerraNova's endgame before they merged with WN
Ok, I was just checking because I was a bit confused about the events cause the servers timeline states the infestation of D47 took place in 2016 or at Leary some major event did that stood out to me
 
We need a wiki-battle result for the Third Revolt.

Wait for RAD-X's lore explanation of this whole affair (and the aftermath) and then do the wikibox.
 
UPDATE: Unrelated to thread title probably but added a wikibox for an event from TerraNova
 
Back
Top