bigman46
New member
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2021
- Messages
- 8
- Thread Author
- #1
Hello,
I was banned from the Willard discord for spam, which I do not remember doing. I believe it to be true though, and I don't know what I was thinking when I did it, or what I even spammed. However, I am extremely sorry for doing so, and wish to return to the discord as I frequent the server a lot more often now, and have friends on there. I will make sure not to be so reckless this time, and I am sorry again for my rash actions.
My discord is bigman46#4646.
Thank you for reading and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
I was banned from the Willard discord for spam, which I do not remember doing. I believe it to be true though, and I don't know what I was thinking when I did it, or what I even spammed. However, I am extremely sorry for doing so, and wish to return to the discord as I frequent the server a lot more often now, and have friends on there. I will make sure not to be so reckless this time, and I am sorry again for my rash actions.
My discord is bigman46#4646.
Thank you for reading and apologies for any inconvenience caused.



