Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Denied molotov coctails

john dee

Active member
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Messages
166
add molotov coctails from nmrih
made from uhhmmmmmmmm
2 alcohol botle and soething idk
also a lot of balancing would be needed to not make it the #1 tool for shotcoppers (have it destroy weapons maybe, or not deal a lot of damage)
tldr: shittier incendinary grenade
why? cause fuck you
 
Can't wait to burn the skin of officers. Approval from Dog.
 
I'd make it:
Lower Damage
Lower Area of Effect

At least, its hard to get alcohol, atleast from my experience, so I think it'd be okay, though I may be wrong on the "getting alcohol" part.
 
I'd make it:
Lower Damage
Lower Area of Effect

At least, its hard to get alcohol, atleast from my experience, so I think it'd be okay, though I may be wrong on the "getting alcohol" part.
pretty sure you can extract alcohol from any alcoholic drink with a mixer
 
The issue with Molotov’s is that they’re just too easy to make. it’d need to be unrealistically difficult to get and people would complain
 
The issue with Molotov’s is that they’re just too easy to make. it’d need to be unrealistically difficult to get and people would complain
anything litereally can be a weapon
i think it'd be cool to have a couple weapons that dont require anybody to grind a lot
 
Technically you need a bottle of high proof alcohol, a rag, and a lighter. That's it. I am generally not against it but I am worried about the simplicity of obtaining it and the probable frequency of use due to this. I'd be willing to give it a shot but if we see an incredible amount of attacks on people it should be adjusted heavily.
 
If it's just "high proof alcohol" then don't make it act like a flame bomb. A small radius, small damage. Could even be perhaps used for starting fireRP scenarios
 
Technically you need a bottle of high proof alcohol, a rag, and a lighter. That's it. I am generally not against it but I am worried about the simplicity of obtaining it and the probable frequency of use due to this. I'd be willing to give it a shot but if we see an incredible amount of attacks on people it should be adjusted heavily.
real vodka or something but alcohol would make it a bit harder to access (you need a mixer to get alcohol i think)
 
Mate, molotovs have long existed before DarkRP
yes but I know them the most from Impulse, and I also feel this group has a tendancy to make fun of something because it seems it's more of something passive agressivly inspired from Impulse
 
anything litereally can be a weapon
i think it'd be cool to have a couple weapons that dont require anybody to grind a lot
You don’t need to grind for a knife, so use that. You’re asking for an easy-to-obtain explosive
 
I like to imagine we could have people with those types of items and trust them to not lob them into the plaza.
 
realistically irl molitovs are not that dangerous. Ive been hit by one in a riot irl, and it just kinda falls off of you. its not like napalm where it sticks to you, its just like a camp fire being thrown at you and it falls to the ground.
Have it do little damage, and only light NPCs on fire
 
I'd be fine if it was just an RP weapon, like you get an effect and a fire pops up, but it does no/little damage, but you'd react like it hurt, because its still fire.
 
I'd be fine if it was just an RP weapon, like you get an effect and a fire pops up, but it does no/little damage, but you'd react like it hurt, because its still fire.
pretty sure nobody likes RP weapons around here (especially since theyre useless against NPC's. plus waiting for staff is a huge issue)
 
Problem: The moly we got in the pack from CSGO is equal to the Incindenary grenade. So far from looking at it, there is no way to change the radius of it and will pretty much murder everyone like a incin grenade. It will basically be a cheap but overpowered grenade... at this time. Not willing to risk it... maybe in the future if we find moly with shit range and all that but atm moly would just be a super cheap incin grenade with a different skin, so not going to add it.
 
Back
Top