Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sneeding Imperialist ban appeal

ShadoWiz4rd

Radio Bob Approved
Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Messages
1,254
Steam Name: A Sneeding Imperialist
SteamID: N/A

Name of the Admin you were banned by: Fedora
How long is the ban for?: 1 month
The reason you were banned?:

You are banned by: Joeson (STEAM_0:1:40596937)

Reason: Metagame - Fedora

You will be unbanned in: 1 month.


Why do you wish to be unbanned?: How in the fuck is me and another guy following someone who said that they found a blast door meta game?! On what planet does this give you any right to ban me for metagame!? I'd really like to know what about the following is in any way shape or form Metagame, And warrants slapping 3 people with a month ban like it were candy. I wasn't given a single warning, I had some admin pop over and say the following-

[LOOC] David Rodriguez: stuck*
[LOOC] Johan Vermeulen: Guys.
Andre Jackson says "We need something to bind it to the door if we're going for the hinges."
[LOOC] Johan Vermeulen: How many times have you been told to leave this?
[LOOC] Andre Jackson: Not once?
[LOOC] David Rodriguez: not once indeed
[1-7 QT5] Andre Jackson: "Sherpa."
[1-7 QT5] Andre Jackson: "Go grab some adhesive or tape."
[LOOC] David Rodriguez: i only got told that we can know as far as here
[LOOC] David Rodriguez: nothing else
[LOOC] David Rodriguez: and the information is spread
[LOOC] Johan Vermeulen: You can not get in.
[LOOC] Johan Vermeulen: Simple
[LOOC] David Rodriguez: but the cps can with their vendor spawned breaching charges
[LOOC] David Rodriguez: youre better than this
[LOOC] Johan Vermeulen: CPs had knowledge of the bunker.
[LOOC] Johan Vermeulen: You don't
[LOOC] Andre Jackson: just forget it Joku.
*** [A portly and stocky man, undoubtedly ...] approaches the fire, hovering his hands a good 30 centimeters away from the flame.
[LOOC] David Rodriguez: i know of a random shutter and a door that leads to a blast door so whats behind it
[LOOC] Andre Jackson: despite their being a big fuck off blast door apparently we cant see theres a bunker there. In geneva
[OOC] Hoki: afk

This is akin to warning someone if they come closer you're going to shoot them, And when they back off and leave you shoot them anyway, Awesome stuff @Fedora. Really amazing work. Not even one warning, And you went ahead and banned 3 guys for 1 month a pop. Without any evidence of Metagaming the bunker. Not to mention you flat out banned Sherpa who left before we even tried talking to you about it beacuse he had such little faith in the situation being oocly resolved properly, This was a very poor resolution on the WN Staff's part.

Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Andre Jackson says "So it's a blast door."
Rod' says "Yea'."
Andre Jackson says "The fuck do we open it."
'Sherpa' says "With explosives."
Rod' says "Eh, explosives, nothin' else to do it with."
Andre Jackson says "All we have are those two barrels."
Rod' says "Yeah and its gas."
Rod' says "Not shrapnel or whatever."
Andre Jackson says "It produces shrap."
Andre Jackson says "Theres also a gasline right there."
'Sherpa' says "Explosive materials are easy to get if we stop the ammunition production."
Andre Jackson says "Look at that valve."
Andre Jackson says "Sherpa."
'Sherpa' says "I also have a grenade."
Andre Jackson says "Theres a group of vorts we met last night who have ak47s."
Andre Jackson says "And a few pistols they wanna trade us."
Andre Jackson says "Along with ammo."
Rod' says "Not 47's."
Rod' says "74's."
Rod' says "Finer rifle."
Andre Jackson says "Uh huh."
Andre Jackson says "Anyway."
'Sherpa' says "Can you ask them to talk to me?"
Andre Jackson says "We're looking at thick steel here."
Andre Jackson says "I did."
Andre Jackson says "Khan khal."
Andre Jackson says "Or something was one of em."
Andre Jackson says "Rod\."
'Sherpa' says "Alright."
Andre Jackson says "Turn the gas off."
Rod' says "Gas?"
Player Fedora has joined the game
Andre Jackson says "The big fuck off valve there."
Andre Jackson says "Turn the gas off."
Rod' says "..Sure."
*** Rod' turns the valve as requested
Andre Jackson says "Well."
'Sherpa' says "What is that?"
Rod' says "..You uh?"
Rod' says "Know this and pretendin' or what?"
'Sherpa' says "Looks like a keypad."
Andre Jackson says "I...I guess that's not natural gas afterall."
*** Rod' chuckles
Player Pawlu has joined the game
Andre Jackson says "Move."
Rod' says "Hm."



Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) @Votton @Fedora @Joku @whoever plays sherpa.
 
Last edited:
Hi Sneeding,

Here is the evidence we based the metagame ban:
1637251207411.png

I've been told that multiple times you tried to enter the bunker despite losing IC knowledge and was told to go away. You done the same exact thing here today and you do not have knowledge of the base, however, you do know of the blast door that is there as you can see it with your own eyes. However, you even increminated yourself in the appeal. You strike up a conversation about gas for no reason and then turn the valve despite having no IC knowledge that it can lead to the grate opening and seeing the keypad.

@swagile

Here is the second piece of evidence with Joku and you:
unknown.png

unknown.png


@NEYO

This is the evidence that we based it off from and the rule break that was done, I do understand that you were not the leader of the metagame so I will allow for @NEYO to determine the final verdict.
 
Hi Sneeding,

Here is the evidence we based the metagame ban:
View attachment 6461

I've been told that multiple times you tried to enter the bunker despite losing IC knowledge and was told to go away. You done the same exact thing here today and you do not have knowledge of the base, however, you do know of the blast door that is there as you can see it with your own eyes. However, you even increminated yourself in the appeal. You strike up a conversation about gas for no reason and then turn the valve despite having no IC knowledge that it can lead to the grate opening and seeing the keypad.

@swagile

Here is the second piece of evidence with Joku and you:
unknown.png

unknown.png


@NEYO

This is the evidence that we based it off from and the rule break that was done, I do understand that you were not the leader of the metagame so I will allow for @NEYO to determine the final verdict.
That's not metagame Fedora, That's someone informing me of the situation of something I was told icly about.
 
you even increminated yourself in the appeal. You strike up a conversation about gas for no reason and then turn the valve despite having no IC knowledge that it can lead to the grate opening and seeing the keypad.
I hardly call me asking someone to shut the gas off in a closed off area where there is clearly a valve right there when we're wieghing options for breaching meta game, Considering, If you'd ever seen a movie or have any knowledge of gas explosions/fires You'd know that you don't detonate an explosive near an open gas main or a gas main period as that's how entire blocks are leveled.
 
I hardly call me asking someone to shut the gas off in a closed off area where there is clearly a valve right there when we're wieghing options for breaching meta game, Considering, If you'd ever seen a movie or have any knowledge of gas explosions/fires You'd know that you don't detonate an explosive near an open gas main or a gas main period as that's how entire blocks are leveled.
The way this should have gone was. The staff requesting us to leave, And post our arguement we were allowed to leave with a verbal warning being this was In-fact the first time I was told or warned and irrc Sherpa aswell. But no you decided to ban us after we complied and began leaving.
 
unknown.png

unknown.png


@NEYO

This is the evidence that we based it off from and the rule break that was done, I do understand that you were not the leader of the metagame so I will allow for @NEYO to determine the final verdict.
I'd like to add that the logs you've provided were a conversation regarding one that occurred with a staff member @Votton regarding how we would need to go about repairing the blast door. I fail to see how this is Metagame.
 
Last edited:
I'd also like to add that Sherpa, Was following us I.E Rodriguez as I was.
 
you do know of the blast door that is there as you can see it with your own eyes.
So why was this even an argument or grounds for 3 people being permanently banned. If we know there's a door there, And were in a sealed corridor, Don't you think anyone with a functioning brain could see how trying to use a frag grenade and possibly a gasoline barrel to which had an explosive been used and the pipes behind which were presumed to be natural gas pipes would've reacted with the explosion and had potentially leveled the condemned housing block along with our actual base. Your argument here makes ZERO sense given the context I've stated in this appeal.
 
I've been told that multiple times you tried to enter the bunker despite losing IC knowledge and was told to go away. You done the same exact thing here today and you do not have knowledge of the base
I was also informed recently today by @Jiri That you had warned them, And Someone else. However this was my first time going to the bunker since it's destruction, So again, Another mistake made on your part.
 
"hello i play sherpa. I don't know why was I banned, I just followed two people who said they've got some sort of key and that one of the guys knows where it goes to. I followed those two as last, together we all went into the basement and I was the last. one of them just opened a shutter and I just watched being the most passive. I didn't touch any doors, I didn't touch any keypads, I only answered to questions that were being thrown at my character and I even told them two to stop ICly. Thats my part, keep me banned if you want I don't care but all I did was follow two people. Idc."

POSTED ON SHERPAS BEHALF
 
Forum posts have this really useful feature where you can click 'edit' and change the content of the posts - I think you should use that if you wish to add additional information instead of creating 10 different posts back-to-back.
 
I'd like to add that the logs you've provided were a conversation regarding one that occurred with a staff member @Votton regarding how we would need to go about repairing the blast door. I fail to see how this is Metagame.
I have no clue atm what this is about, though I'll show my conversation with Joku yesterday. I was essentially busy with work and IRL stuff, so I was trying to redirect him to admins that were just joining.

Also I wasn't playing on the 18th at that time of the day, so I wasn't the staff responding to the blast door request.
1637330549955.png
1637330570106.png
1637330864120.png
1637331001321.png
 
Last edited:
Forum posts have this really useful feature where you can click 'edit' and change the content of the posts - I think you should use that if you wish to add additional information instead of creating 10 different posts back-to-back.
That's mb tbh I forgot tbh that this wasn't a convo lol. I apologize.
 
Yo,

Just waiting on some additional input from Joku's appeal and then I'll update you from there :)
 
Hey. Small update.

The player behind Ngodup (Sherpa) has had his ban extended to permanent due to them being an alt account of a previously banned player.
 
Hi Sneed,

With all evidence and testimonies kept in mind, we've decided to undo your ban and replace it with a warning instead, like we did for Joku. This is also considering the confusion regarding the admin activity during the situation.
 
Back
Top