Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Civil Medical Union Activity Act (Petition)

  • Thread Author
:: Hello! I am forwarding this to the right channels in hopes that we can get more freedoms in operating and being more involved in our community! We have signatures from both High Standing Civil Medical Staff, and Management of the Civil Workers::

/ooc: make cmu less /me bandages you and more proactive given the current guidelines

RWr8Cnr.png
1638911197789.png
 
2DHY3Hx.jpg
 
CMU may use the Warehouse, however it will never take priority over mandated shifts.
Civil Workers Union Management holds the right to deny anyone for any reason when it comes to the uses of the Warehouse.
 
CMU may use the Warehouse, however it will never take priority over mandated shifts.
Civil Workers Union Management holds the right to deny anyone for any reason when it comes to the uses of the Warehouse.
Awesome! What about for the reason of "You aren't allowed in here"

"to clarify, it seems like some civil workers didn't actually know that Civil medical are allowed to use the warehouse and attempted to remove them on that basis" didn't mean to come off as snippy if it did :(
 
Last edited:
Awesome! What about for the reason of "You aren't allowed in here"

"to clarify, it seems like some civil workers didn't actually know that Civil medical are allowed to use the warehouse and attempted to remove them on that basis" didn't mean to come off as snippy if it did :(
Always ask before just walking in. We need to know when the floor available for workshifts. We don't want to suddenly find a CMU Workshift taking place when we need to do a CWU One.
 
Always ask before just walking in. We need to know when the floor available for workshifts. We don't want to suddenly find a CMU Workshift taking place when we need to do a CWU One.
The interaction was like
*CMU walks into warehouse and is at the first gate*
*See's a worker*

"Hey is this place is available?"
"You are not allowed to be in here leave before I get cop"

Ofcourse we would ask for permission to use and collaborate with the warehouse
 
The interaction was like
*CMU walks into warehouse and is at the first gate*
*See's a worker*

"Hey is this place is available?"
"You are not allowed to be in here leave before I get cop"

Ofcourse we would ask for permission to use and collaborate with the warehouse
I'll make an announcement about it
 
CMU may use the Warehouse, however it will never take priority over mandated shifts.
Civil Workers Union Management holds the right to deny anyone for any reason when it comes to the uses of the Warehouse.
ic issue
 
The interaction was like
*CMU walks into warehouse and is at the first gate*
*See's a worker*

"Hey is this place is available?"
"You are not allowed to be in here leave before I get cop"

Ofcourse we would ask for permission to use and collaborate with the warehouse
I will make them meet whats under my boot
 
:: Hello! I am forwarding this to the right channels in hopes that we can get more freedoms in operating and being more involved in our community! We have signatures from both High Standing Civil Medical Staff, and Management of the Civil Workers::

/ooc: make cmu less /me bandages you and more proactive given the current guidelines

View attachment 6785
View attachment 6786

We are already finishing up the final touches of a project that will assist and improve the Civil Union Medical.
 
Overseer James Wittrows pens a scratchy signature on the form and sends it back to miss Lee.
 
::
I've been fired from my post at the Civil Medical Union, for reasons I do not know. I still hope the security council at least approves this petition and paves the way for future Civil Medical to make more of an impact on the city, The support I've received even from the Overseer himself is beyond gracious

With Sincerest Regards,
Vanessa Lee
::
 
DENIED - The CMU's Director has problems with this legislation and thus wants to veto this legislation
// sorry about that...​
 
Back
Top