Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Enrrique Napolitano

MelonHeadzzz

Radio Bob Approved
Protector
Joined
Dec 12, 2021
Messages
214
Screenshot 2022-01-12 171643.png
dds44bg-d635a619-8dd8-451e-b12f-0f635b191694.jpg

Screenshot 2022-01-12 171822.png
Screenshot 2022-01-12 174707.png​
 
Last edited:
I must write my biography for Stefan Earl now!
Make sure you add me in!

Speaking of, if anyone else would like to be added in, please let me know! I'll write you in. :>
 
Make sure you add me in!

Speaking of, if anyone else would like to be added in, please let me know! I'll write you in. :>
Maybe I'll write it once I actually know where my character is going. He got left behind in act one of the Initiative event, though supposedly act three is when his story continues.
 
Maybe I'll write it once I actually know where my character is going. He got left behind in act one of the Initiative event, though supposedly act three is when his story continues.
Oh, shit--
That's not good. I hope he's okay!
 
Back
Top