Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

poor quality user part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

araskes

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
197
Steam Name: araskes
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:512655607

Name of the Admin you were banned by:
booile.
How long is the ban for?:
30 days
The reason you were banned?:
[GExtension] araskes has been banned for 43200 minutes by booile. Reason: Hopping on a throwaway after being on your main to grab all the supplies in the outpost. You think im stupid or something? I was watching in noclip. - booile

Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Firstly, I apologise for what I did, it was pretty stupid and I was planning on handing out the filters once the heat from the fight died down. I wish to have my ban lowered or at least un-done due to the fact petski was only banned for a week for the same reason. Why couldn't have booile stopped me or warned me while he was watching me? Just curious why he had to wait.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:


Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
N/A
 
I just realised this is in the wrong section LOL apologies
 
Petski got a week because he only tried to steal one turret.

You stole 20-30 combine filters and then joked about it in Underground discord.

1642466630800.png

Using someone else as a benchmark for your unban instead of being repentant for actually breaking the rules and getting caught isn't really a good look.
 
Petski got a week because he only tried to steal one turret.

You stole 20-30 combine filters and then joked about it in Underground discord.

View attachment 7657

Using someone else as a benchmark for your unban instead of being repentant for actually breaking the rules and getting caught isn't really a good look.

I joked about it after the fact. Again, the filters weren't for me. I was planning on giving them out instead of letting them burn inside of the outpost. And the character wasn't a throwaway, I've had this guy since before you joined the server.
 
I joked about it after the fact. Again, the filters weren't for me. I was planning on giving them out instead of letting them burn inside of the outpost. And the character wasn't a throwaway, I've had this guy since before you joined the server.

Yeah, well you flagged off your main char (your vort) after being in combat with OTA and flagged onto this char (knowing there was loot to be had) and mass looted everything.

Either way, IDK what else to say when you clearly broke the rules.

Lets not mention your combat healing on your vort that I had to talk to you about (aka abuse of the fact that using vort heal out of TBC takes no turns but you can heal people in TBC) and the fact that you saw OTA on one of your characters then switched to this throwaway to see what was going on.

And I class it as a throwaway cause I have never seen you use the char for anything but AFK; and that picture alone proves it. The fact that its such a long time character yet doesn't even have a small bag means you don't play it for anything but throwaway purposes (AFK, using it as a scout instead of risking your main character).

I am really disappointed that you'd go the route of semantics but ive come to expect that, to be honest.

Unless anyone else has anything to add to this appeal, the ban is staying. Once you are unbanned naturally you will also have to forfeit all of these filters to an admin. Failure to do so will lengthen the ban to 3 months on top of the month you stay banned.
 
Yeah, well you flagged off your main char (your vort) after being in combat with OTA and flagged onto this char (knowing there was loot to be had) and mass looted everything.

Either way, IDK what else to say when you clearly broke the rules.

Lets not mention your combat healing on your vort that I had to talk to you about (aka abuse of the fact that using vort heal out of TBC takes no turns but you can heal people in TBC) and the fact that you saw OTA on one of your characters then switched to this throwaway to see what was going on.

And I class it as a throwaway cause I have never seen you use the char for anything but AFK; and that picture alone proves it. The fact that its such a long time character yet doesn't even have a small bag means you don't play it for anything but throwaway purposes (AFK, using it as a scout instead of risking your main character).

I am really disappointed that you'd go the route of semantics but ive come to expect that, to be honest.

Unless anyone else has anything to add to this appeal, the ban is staying. Once you are unbanned naturally you will also have to forfeit all of these filters to an admin. Failure to do so will lengthen the ban to 3 months on top of the month you stay banned.
i don't need a small bag to rp but ok.

i am really disappointed that you'd go the route of the brown nose but ive come to expect that, to be honest.

ok thank u boss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top