Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unprofessionalism Boolie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfie

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Nov 30, 2020
Messages
145
Hello, my sexy staff members. Yes, it's been quite a while since i last showed myself! I think we can all agree that the interest of HL2RP can go up and down at times. Sometimes you play it 24/7, grinding away at scripts or RP. Or suddently you simply won't touch the game-mode for a month or two. That's exactly what happened to me, but i'm glad to be back on Willards-Network.

Aside from that, i just recently hoped on the server for the first time in a long time after being gone for more than a month basically. And the first thing i do is to hope on my good ol' trusty rebel vort, who's located somewhere in the sewers. Without much of a second thought i basically spawn ontop of a dozen antlions while being black-screened as i try to load in. All i could hear was my character being munched away and shredded into swiss-cheese while wrecking my health and armor away. I don't know if these antlions were spawned in by staff, or if they actually spawn over time. Hard to know if i haven't been online for a while.

With adrenalin rushing through my blood i simply switch character in the hope of contacting an admin to help me out. I gladly explain the situation to Boolie who decides to adress the situation. I requested him to tp me out of the situation, but he responds by deleting the antlions as i quickly switch char again. We chatter away a little bit and i request my armor to be fixed and my hp be put back to 200, because of how "Out of the context" this entire situation was. And i wasn't lookin' forward to my character dying out of the blue by loading into a horde of antlions unknown to me.

But instead of actually providing resonable help as a staff members. The request is swifly dismissed and Boolie attempts to force an IC situation onto my Vortigaunt character to why it happened. I attempt to explain that compensating me for something that clearly wasn't done on my behalf was the right thing to do. But he doesn't seem to regonize it. Imagien yourself in this situation... You don't want to be spending hours on grinding a repair kit for your armor. Or risk dying in a future situation because you were low HP from the very beginning. Esepeically when it clearly wasn't done on your own behalf and completely unknown.

The conversation swifly turns sour as Boolie re-direct it to become somehow quite toxic. With more of a "Help yourself" atititude. (A,K,A) "Stinky" attitude. And somehow finds it threatning in what i say. It's childs-play really... I just want my armor refunded and health back so i can continue my journey on my character.

(Logs)

(Switched over to other account)

You to admins: Any admins available yes?
[LOOC] Michael Anderson: ?
[LOOC] Archon: Hi
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): I'm trying to switch over to my other vort who's in the server. But since i haven't been on for a month. He's surrounded by antlions almost shredded to bits.
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): Who's in the sewers*
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): I just logged on that char, Completely black screen and surrounded bt antlions. Manage to swtich back to this vort before i barely got down to 10hp.
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): Mind helping me out yeah?
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): ok switch to him; whats his name
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): Ta´dehaka As soon as i switch char. Tp me. Like, copy past fast AF.
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): ok done
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): ready?
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): yes

(Switches Character as i begin to get ground-pounded again by the antlions for a short while)
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): Holy fuck
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): I need new vort armor and hp back. Fuck me LMAO
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): ok rest u can deal with urself since i deletd 5 antilions
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): gl
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): Yeah, the antlions aren't a problem now. I just need the compensation for my broken armor and maybe my hp back. Sexy boi.
Ta'Dehaka says "That sharp spur of hope has not dulled to this day. For once the lesser master lay defeated, we knew the greater must also fall in time."
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): i have a question
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): have you been fighting ota b4
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): Yes.
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): I've survived 3+ Sweeps. This char is old.
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): [03/10/21 17:23:31] S10-S2/ORD.PHANTOM-29 has killed Ta'Dehaka with tfa_ordinalrifle.
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): Lmao that? It was resolved like, 2+ months ago with Robert and Mullin.
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): Biggest Rebel and OTA war.
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): ok
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): anyway u should be ok
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): repair armor with plating, hp u can get from nice humans or a vort tribe if u find it
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): Mate, i haven't been online for a months. It's not my fault i get black-screened and shredded to bits when i try spawning in. I barely know what has happened since.
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): You're admin. Just help me out.
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): just take it as u waking up from a long slumber and being surrounded. i made sure you didn't die fully by removing all the antilions
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): Would have taken it to Forums. I think we both can agree that wouldn't be accepted.
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): ok go take it to forums then
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): u don't get shit by threatening admins
[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): I've barely been on this server for 5min and your attitude stinks. I've been all nice to you, explained my situation. And now you don't want to refund because of...?
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): no you haven't. you lied in ur ahelp about being 10 hp; you were about 100 to 80 hp and could have fought the antilions off. but i decided to be nice and help you by deleting the swarming antilions
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): you then demand i full heal and repair ur armor for you. i said no, and you then threaten me with a forum complaint
[PM] Michael Anderson (booile): gl hf on that forum complaint



He thinks i'm apperenlty threatning him with this line here "[PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): Would have taken it to Forums. I think we both can agree that wouldn't be accepted." When it's actually a response to what he said earlier. If you honestly look at these logs. You don't expect a staff to be doing this. It really just sets the mood and reputation of the server in a bad way. Imagien a new player being met with this. It was all fine and sun-shine in the beginning but i really don't understand why Boolie swifly turns his attitude into this. As a staff you're suppose to be helping out players and maintain a fucntional server by the rules.

1644359921892.png


Don't dig too deep into this. I'm just giving a heads up. Have a good one ya'll.
 
You lied to me that your character had 10 hp.

But I forgave you because I am a forgiving person, by deleting the antilions swarming you.

You then asked me to full heal you and repair your armor, which I said no to simply because its not my problem that you can't use your vort light and then vort beam to defend yourself.

You then started threatening me with the forums because my way of helping you wasn't exactly the way YOU wanted.

So I told you not to threaten admins with the forums to get your way essentially.

You didn't like that and tried to guilt trip by pretending that you were "nice" and so I should bend the knee and help you.

So we are now here, in this admin complaint.

Another CM and the HoS can look into this.
 
I don't think you fully understand the situation here Swagile. This entire sitaution is built on common decency. You seem to find it more a nuance than actual helping somebody. Unless you're actually restricted by the rules to refund somebody in a situation like this. Then it would be understandable.
You lied to me that your character had 10 hp.

But I forgave you because I am a forgiving person, by deleting the antilions swarming you.

You then asked me to full heal you and repair your armor, which I said no to simply because its not my problem that you can't use your vort light and then vort beam to defend yourself.

You then started threatening me with the forums because my way of helping you wasn't exactly the way YOU wanted.

So I told you not to threaten admins with the forums to get your way essentially.

You didn't like that and tried to guilt trip by pretending that you were "nice" and so I should bend the knee and help you.

So we are now here, in this admin complaint.

Another CM and the HoS can look into this.


Doesn't matter if it was 10 hp or 20hp, or even 80hp, i don't understand why you're hooking yourself up on it.. It seems more like you're digging your own grave by finding anything wrong i said that actually doesn't prove anything usefull. Generally speaking i would have died anyways if you decided to not help me. BUT what's actually important here is the black-screen and those few seconds of loading in that matters. I cannot se anything, and i cannot do anything as i load in. All i can do is hear antlions shredding me into swiss-cheese. And what was even worse was when i eventually did get my first glance of where i was. I was literally tucked between a wall and antlions bodyblocking me against the wall.

But I forgave you because I am a forgiving person, by deleting the antilions swarming you.

What? What do you mean with "You're a forgiving person". This is not about forgiving people. This is about doing what's right. I don't recall, spawning ontop of 8 antlions while i haven't been online for literally a month. Espeically when this wasn't done on my behalf. What do you expect me to do? Get pk'ed while being blindly killed? You really think that would be accepted as a forum case? And somehow you see that as a theat?

You then asked me to full heal you and repair your armor, which I said no to simply because its not my problem that you can't use your vort light and then vort beam to defend yourself.

Mate, you're a staff member. When you decide to address a case it does become your problem. Especially when you 50% already helped me with it. So, if someone ask you to help them in /help chat. Are you gona respond with "It's not my problem?" it doens't make sense.

And do you really expect me to kill 8 antlions with my "vortibeam"? Have you ever had Vortigaunt Whitelist? You really expect me to clutch 8 antlions while i'm on 80hp. Along with still loading in as i'm being shredded? That's physically impossible to do...Not to mention being bodyblocked against a wall.

You then started threatening me with the forums because my way of helping you wasn't exactly the way YOU wanted.

No, as i just told you. It was a reply to your earlier response. [PM] »Michael Anderson (booile): (IF I WOULD HAVE DIED I) Would have taken it to Forums. I think we both can agree that wouldn't be accepted. It's pretty clearly to what i'm refering to when i add that extra line of text. Without you drawing your own conclusions. In which you somehow took it as a threat. Which doesn't make sense.
So I told you not to threaten admins with the forums to get your way essentially.

Mate, where are you getting this deulsion from? State exactly where i'm threatning admins with forums complaints. And even if i did isn't that what complains and admin abuse reports are made for?



Look, you're refering to this situation as "my own self guilt". As i just explained, this is not about any ones guilt. This is about decency, self-responsibility, and common decency. This situation occoured without my behalf and without knowledge from my side or yours. Unless someone spawned those antlions in. Yet you try to punish me by saying "It's not my problem" that i unknowingly spawned ontop of 8 antlions and almost died. You find it more a burden of helping me?. Is it because you don't want to? Is it because you're lazy? Have i done something against you?
Just stop playing it off that "you did this" or "you did that" and cease this victim acting. As i'm more frustrade than you are. Yet you're hooked about me saying 10hp or 80hp. Just act up man, nothing more.
 
I warned other CM's that if none of them responded in three days id be able to post a cope cat.

Its Friday.

cat-kitty.gif
 
From what I can see, Booile has healed you up; deleted majority of the Antlions and given you the chance to fight them again; I'll close this complaint, while I can see some reasoning for raising this complaint, I do not deem it fit enough for any sort of punishment; it was back-and-forth and honestly not many insults were thrown over. The reason why he's taken it as a threat, is because you have stated you'll carry it over to the forums, which has been the case.

I'll close this complaint, and because everything is sorted IG; I'll move on, we'll take this into account, and of course, if there is anything else needed, give us a DM over Discord orrr forums, up to you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top