Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BEFORE EVENT - The Movie (But Part One!)

Fucking SUITS
The Corpos
Military
You can't trust 'em.
They'll leave us good working folk, or even worse, shoot us dead when we turn our back.
 
Rest in peace Petre Zelenko.
For you and the people of earth the Secruity team will make sure your death was not in vain and will burn each alien bastard that crosses our path.

Till part two! I look forward to playing as Kurov again!
 
Rest in peace Petre Zelenko.
For you and the people of earth the Secruity team will make sure your death was not in vain and will burn each alien bastard that crosses our path.

Till part two! I look forward to playing as Kurov again!
 
I played the soldier with the gas mask, I hope I can flesh them out a bit more in part 2
 
Back
Top