Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Angelo Ricci

  • Thread starter Thread starter Donavin Jones
  • Start date Start date
D

Donavin Jones

Guest


1645947401372.png
NAME : ANGELO RICCI
CID : I fucking forget
NATIONALITY : ITALY
LANGUAGE'S : ITALLIAN. ENGLISH.
MENTAL HEALTH : STABLE
PHYSICAL HEALTH : DECEASED
NOTEABLE FEATURES : BIRTHMARK ABOVE LEFT EYE. RIGHT THUMB IS LONGER THEN HIS LEFT THUMB

TRAITS : INTELLIGENCE SOCIAL COMBAT
PRIOR SERVICEMENT
Ex-Police officer
Stupid
Did not go to school.
Tough
Never backs down to a fight
Not-forgiving
Rarely gives mercy
Loyal
Never betrays his friends
BACKSTORY
Angelo Ricci, where to start? born in 1967 April 13th at 2:48 PM. Angelo was not a well behaved kid, his parents called him "Angry Ricci" to tease him, he had 9 other siblings. 4 sisters 5 brothers. I wont list there names aint important to our boys story.
Our boy here at age 9 had gotten into a fight with the neighbors kid over money, the neighbors kid had 20 bucks, while Ricci had 2, Ricci found this bullshit and demanded him to give him his money, the kid did not so Ricci went over and punched the kid in the nose and stole his money and hid it, and got away with it having 22 bucks now. At age 16 our son here fought 2 other kids, why you may ask? "Cause they looked at me funny!". He would later drop school all together at 17 and do street maths and do side jobs, at age 21 despite what he did got into the law enforcement career. He was a police officer at age 25. He did pretty well.. All until the combine invasion happened. luckily for him he was not on duty when this happened, and did survived thankfully.
His story was basic, simple, not much happening in his life. His friends you may ask? Why the fuck does it matter to you, they are in different cities.
Speaking of cities. his first city was city-32 where he found the love of his life "Arielle Smith" was not long till they caught onto this and relocated him to city-24, where he would reside for the next 18 years of his life. His story in the city was.. basic as hell, he did workshifts. went home. ate some food and drank while staring at nothing. went to sleep. repeat. maybe talk to someone.
Welp, that was short lived.

: RELATIONSHIPS :
LOVE ADMIRE BEST FRIEND RESPECT FREIND ACQUAINTANCE NEUTRAL DISLIKES DISTRUSTS HATES MIA DECEASED
Gus
I could of gone.. Hell, my whole life under combine rule not knowing if you were alive.. Yet you appear in my life once again.. Now you wanna work together.. Ironic.
John Nut
You've grown on me. And you kicked Luigui's ass too. Plus your a cool guy.
Dwiz
Some guy in our base, I dunno he's the leader to RG I guess.
Tony
Everyone in this god forsaken group is a prick to an extent.
'Hippie'
Fucking psychopath! All cause I call you a hippie and kick your ass after you attacked me, you shoot the fucking roof?!
: FACTION RELATIONSHIPS :

RESPECT LIKE ACQUAINTANCE NEUTRAL DISTRUSTS HATES
CITIZENS
Your average joe, Not met a bad one.
LOYALIST'S
FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR HOUSING BLOCK!
Civil Workers Union
Ahh I remember.
Civil Medical Union
Great people, like the poster says "You cant give a life, save a life"
CIVIL PROTECTION
Thought to low of you guys, yeah you are pricks but all cops are pricks to an extent. And besides, I used to be one of you guys before all of this.
OVERWATCH FORCES
WHAT THE FUCK?!
VORTIGAUNTS
I mean.. Sure??
SLUM DWELLERS
Been in this city, what? 18 years now? you guys are a mixed bag.
RESISTANCE FORCES
I both absolutely hate these guys, and love them.​
 
Last edited:
How do you drop out of school ať 15 but end up being a swat officer?
 
He didn't go to school but became a swat officer? That seems like severe main character syndrome ngl
Look this was at like 3 AM I made this, whatever was made here is both sticking, and both just shit i spewed out.
I might change some shit to make it make sense. rn im dealing with a big issue with the server and me not being able to get in, so i will fix the errors of this shit later.
 
WARNING!
this character has not been made YET once gmod/willard stops taking a shit and would let me load into it and not bug out and stick to the background. this character
WILL BE MADE
Stay tuned!
​
I am hereby announcing the creation of my new original character, Angelo Ricci.
 
Updated:
Added : Hippie
Added : Tony
Updated : Civil Protection
 
Back
Top