Cloudbucket
Certified Bucket
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2021
- Messages
- 321
- Thread Author
- #1
Hello, I am Cloudbucket!
So anyways I was taking a look at the lore map and saw this place called City 27. Well I saw this one image which is the concept art from the beta.
So anyways I was taking a look at the lore map and saw this place called City 27. Well I saw this one image which is the concept art from the beta.
And I said... "I'm gonna make that but like in a City, City 27 that is. This is the air exchange from the beta so we will go for that vibe. Also the air is full of smog and gas and shit."
I'm not an advanced mapper by any means but I will do my best to tackle a mapping project such as this! Possibly to be used for event purposes and the likes.
Anyways, I present to you the concept I have worked on!
(Map shown in concept is not full compile, lighting it weird)
(Map shown in concept is not full compile, lighting it weird)
Not gonna lie the air exchange kind of looks like a dick, I will be working on making it have more girth and stuff. Also more level in the terrain.
The map will consist of a center hub, slums, and outlandish section that the train station leads to.
Well anyways, if you have any feedback or something do let me know! I'm pretty inspired to continue this project at the moment!




