Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented F3 System Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2021
Messages
29
Hey,

Not sure if this has been suggested before but I thought of something that'd come in handy (at least to me).

With a fake name applied, I believe you should be able to F3 people with either:
  1. Your fake name
  2. Your real name
  3. Your fake name and your real name
This would come in handy so people who you tell your real name don't automatically know your fake name, and vice versa. Or if you know both, their name appears as both since you would know it.

Opinions guys? :)
 
being able to see someones nickname and real name would be really good for rebel chars, it would help stop you from accidentally revealing their name because you forgot their nickname
 
Yeah it is a huge pain all the time to remove a fake name from the character menu, when someone wants to know your real name, and writing the fake again to be recognised in fake name. Sometimes, a bug puts your first name as a fake name and all the time you need to remove it from the fake name field.
 
Hey,

Not sure if this has been suggested before but I thought of something that'd come in handy (at least to me).

With a fake name applied, I believe you should be able to F3 people with either:
  1. Your fake name
  2. Your real name
  3. Your fake name and your real name
This would come in handy so people who you tell your real name don't automatically know your fake name, and vice versa. Or if you know both, their name appears as both since you would know it.

Opinions guys? :)
I love it.
Really awkward when I tell a CP my name and give them my fake rebel name.
+SUPPORT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top