Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Waltmart Logo

Sev

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
112
Just wanted to share this logo I made for the store my character works for, Waltmart. :)​

1648346579533.png

(technically Walmart didn't use this style of logo until after the world in hl2 went to shit but i DO NOT CARE.)
 
Ahem. I'm a representative of Walmart corporation. Here's a cease and desist notice. You'll be hearing from our lawyers.
 
Ahem. I'm a representative of Walmart corporation. Here's a cease and desist notice. You'll be hearing from our lawyers.

OBJECTION!​

1648391080870.png

(walmart doesn't exist anymore)
​
 
Just wanted to share this logo I made for the store my character works for, Waltmart. :)​

View attachment 9879

(technically Walmart didn't use this style of logo until after the world in hl2 went to shit but i DO NOT CARE.)
its a restaurant how am i going to save credits and live cohesively???
 
Back
Top