By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!Please, I want to rp drinking hard liquorWhile doing this add glasses and the ability to pour drinks into them too
do the maltese government not let 12 year olds drink alcohol? wtf..Please, I want to rp drinking hard liquor
do they let 5 year olds from birmingham drink?do the maltese government not let 12 year olds drink alcohol? wtf..
im not from birmingham. also yes. there's no legal drinking age in the uk.do they let 5 year olds from birmingham drink?
the legal age is 18 it's simply that the law does not apply in Birmingham.there's no legal drinking age in the uk.
legal age is 18 to buy alcoholthe legal age is 18 it's simply that the law does not apply in Birmingham.
I mean I'm partial to a smidgen of communism once every now and then.COMMUNISTS