Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Aspect's Comics

Aspect™

Server Director
Server Management
Developer
Joined
Nov 5, 2018
Messages
825
So last year I made two comics just for fun. Well, they're not exactly comics given how small they are, but, still.
One of them was more of a test, while the other was what I was really going for.
Here's both of them:
comic_test.png
nathan_scanner.png


Today, over a year later, I was randomly struck by inspiration, so I made another.
hartman.png


I might make more, might not. It depends on my free time and whether I have any motivation or ideas at all. Any feedback is appreciated, though!
 
I like it. Clear Max Payne vibes.

Only thing I would suggest is adding motion blur, figures look very still. Easy animation tool + ragdoll mover + photoshop motion blur and you got it perfect.
 
Back
Top