Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RitzierMarrow45

New member
Joined
Apr 5, 2022
Messages
3
Steam Name: JCCBSC

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8263692

Name of the Admin you were banned by: GOOSE-X

How long is the ban for?: One month and a day

The reason you were banned?: "failing to roleplay. Afking in rp then unloading character while being arrested."

Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I didn't fail to rp. The guy /me'd something about attempting to roughly put me on the wall then he rolled for strength and got 10 total, then I rolled generic and got higher, he told me it had to be a strength roll so I did that (I didn't know about skill rolls) and I got 13 total, then he says something in looc along the lines of "how about you do /me instead of being a minge", he had already been doing stuff like that, like when I regained consciousness and he immediately knocked me back out and said "you didn't rp it" in looc. Also, I had to go afk because my parents needed me. I main menued because I didn't want him to do anything to my character, I was gone ~3 minutes and I got back to find I was banned. My issue is he tried to arrest me, knock me out, and beat me over a blue level crime, but that doesn't matter.

Do you have any picture or video
evidence to support your reason?: no. But neither does the other party.

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) no.
 
My issue is he tried to arrest me, knock me out, and beat me over a blue level crime, but that doesn't matter.
This issue is entirely in-character.
I didn't fail to rp.
Yes, you did. You didn't respond with any /me's, and instead simply un-loaded your character.
~3 minutes
Doesn't matter, you knew you were in the middle of an IC situation. You could've asked him to hold on, and ensure staff was there for him to wait. This seemed more like you avoiding role-play at the time.
 
This issue is entirely in-character.

Yes, you did. You didn't respond with any /me's, and instead simply un-loaded your character.

Doesn't matter, you knew you were in the middle of an IC situation. You could've asked him to hold on, and ensure staff was there for him to wait. This seemed more like you avoiding role-play at the time.
I think it was a misunderstanding. I don't know of any /me's that would allow me to main menu. Plus I haven't been on the server but two or three days, and this is my first interaction with staff, is there anyway I can get lesser time or just a warning?
 
I think it was a misunderstanding. I don't know of any /me's that would allow me to main menu.
There isn't any, but you didn't do any /mes to counter him. You just simply rolled and did nothing else. Someone else can decide if they want to reduce your time, the reason this ban was as long as it is was because I was under the impression you were just here to cause trouble due to the logs.
 
Is this your first time on a serious roleplay server?
 
Is this your first time on a serious roleplay server?
No, I've played on a serious mafia rp server once, but that four or five years ago. Even then, I don't remember anyone on the server using /me or /it or any of that stuff. So technically yes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top