Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adriana Meijer (Formerly VICE-4)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kari
  • Start date Start date
K

kari

Guest
Vice Shit.



<:: General Information ::>​


Name: Adriana Meijer
Sex: Female
Age: 23
DOB: October 13th, 1994
Former Residence: I17, D47, C32.
Previous Occupation: Civil Protection, Intention 4.
Current Occupation: None.
Qualifications: CPF Blueband Cert. (Detective)
Civil Status: ACTIVE




<:: Physical Information ::>​

Physical Build: Athletic.
Height: 5'8
Weight: 66kg
Ethnicity: Eng-Dutch.


<:: Relationships ::>

Wynard Van Strum: He's dead. Probably. He got into the outlands just before the shitstorm. Can't imagine he lasted too long.

ION-20: I don't forgive you, but I miss you. Rest easy, old friend.

Luna Callahan: This one saved me. Her chocolate was a simple gesture but she treated me human. I hope she got out alright.

STORM-7: Seems nice enough. Hear he got transferred to 24. I'll seek him out when I get there.

WINDER-2: ChF. Fought with me on the front lines, Still, the title left a bad taste in my mouth.. Reminds me of SWIFT-6

HUNTER-4: Brought me into this shithole, guess I've gotta give him something for that.

APEX-19: Almost defected. Good choice to come back. I look forward to seeing you around.

VICE-3: He was nice to me, saved my life a few times. Wish I got to know him outside of work.

VICE-7: Didn't talk to him much, but he was a part of the family. He bled vice shit.

(More 2 b added. Ask if my monkey brain forgot you)


​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top