Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Vortigaunts being able to heal there fallen comrades if both are unshackled

  • Thread starter Thread starter Donavin Jones
  • Start date Start date
D

Donavin Jones

Guest
So, I was browsing youtube, and decided to watch some MarphitimusBlackimus.
And found this video and skipped to the part that interested me most


I think it would be mad cool if vortigaunts could revive there allies.​
 
Vorts already have a healing ability

ImplemenTd!!
Thats if they have the extract on humans. They don't need it for fellow vortigaunts, and would be able to use there vortessence if quick enough to heal any fallen comrades.
 
This could probably be done purely ICly and GMed with admins. No need to have an actual ability coded in for something that probably won't happen often.
 
Thats if they have the extract on humans. They don't need it for fellow vortigaunts, and would be able to use there vortessence if quick enough to heal any fallen comrades.
Being able to revive a dead vort Willy nilly would be a bit OP. Vorts already have an infinite ammo healing swep, I think that’s good enough
 
Being able to revive a dead vort Willy nilly would be a bit OP. Vorts already have an infinite ammo healing swep, I think that’s good enough
Do you mean the single target healing which got nerfed to the ground and can only be used once every hour?
 
So, I was browsing youtube, and decided to watch some MarphitimusBlackimus.
And found this video and skipped to the part that interested me most


I think it would be mad cool if vortigaunts could revive there allies.​

if only u were a real vort
 
They can already do this. It should be noted though that vorts need extract to revive the "dead" whether its a vort or a human, and there are still other limits to this. Being able to just zap a vort back to life would be ridiculously OP both for RP and combat.
 
Back
Top