Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Breen water recipe compatability

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3ntal

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Mar 4, 2022
Messages
642
Basically just allowing the other kinds of breen waters to be used for the recipe of strong adhesive. Not sure if this is possible, for them to count as the one item type, but yeah. Would make it so that even when you get tier 3 rations you can still use the water for glue.
 
Basically just allowing the other kinds of breen waters to be used for the recipe of strong adhesive. Not sure if this is possible, for them to count as the one item type, but yeah. Would make it so that even when you get tier 3 rations you can still use the water for glue.
I know its used for tea, but thats about it. I am unsure on what else it could be used for other then a spiked breen water.
 
This isn't really easy to do with the current way the crafting system works because there is no built-in functionality to use 'one item or the other' for a single recipe.

That being said, I had the same issue for my server, which I solved by adding a 'crafting version' of the item. You get the crafting version by converting the original item to it by right clicking, and you can always turn it back to what it originally was. Is this something that sounds like a good solution to y'all?
 
This isn't really easy to do with the current way the crafting system works because there is no built-in functionality to use 'one item or the other' for a single recipe.

That being said, I had the same issue for my server, which I solved by adding a 'crafting version' of the item. You get the crafting version by converting the original item to it by right clicking, and you can always turn it back to what it originally was. Is this something that sounds like a good solution to y'all?
Being able to convert other kinds of breen water into regular breen water seems like a good workaround for the problem. I approve.
 
Should just peel the label off for it, everyone knows the different "flavours" are placebo effect.
 
This isn't really easy to do with the current way the crafting system works because there is no built-in functionality to use 'one item or the other' for a single recipe.

That being said, I had the same issue for my server, which I solved by adding a 'crafting version' of the item. You get the crafting version by converting the original item to it by right clicking, and you can always turn it back to what it originally was. Is this something that sounds like a good solution to y'all?
just make more crafts for glue, like the makeshift strong glue.
 
Implemented.

Any crafting recipes that required Breen's Water now instead require a Crafting Water which can be acquired by 'converting' any Water Can through the inventory. Crafting Water can be converted back to the original item at any time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top