Craw
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2021
- Messages
- 776
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: General_Claw36
SteamID: 76561199149030942
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Either @Memesky or @Leudoberct im not entirely sure
How long is the ban for?: 2 Weeks
The reason you were banned?: LTARP
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wish to be unbanned as I am extremely apologetic of the situation and wish to be forgiven, I understand what I have done now and I am slightly panicked regarding the situation, I have been a long standing member in The Willard Community back in late August of last year and I know that doesn't really help by me saying that so I would just like to explain my own situation and what I saw during these events.
I was playing as my Alien Grunt character Turaka'Nur in the sewers last night when i stumbled upon Ekrell's character who I began to RP and chat with before Burgers vortigaunt showed up aswell. For a time we were talking and chatting about RP things when we began to hear Combine chatter and footsteps nearby, we carefully tried to sneak around as to avoid them before we found ourselves stuck within the sewer pipe above the stream where we waited for a long time for the sweep to end, eventually 20 minutes passed and we believed we could leave however, we still remained as we wanted to RP and get back to the Grunt den. Eventually after a further 10 minutes we did get to the den where my Grunt character told the Vortigaunts to return to the surface world as they have over stayed their Welcome. I then disconnected from the server as I believed that my sweep timer was more than up and that I was in the clear. I do not have logs or screenshot to prove this information. I hope you can only trust my words which I doubt will be sufficient enough.
I Usually play Loyalist RP or very Passive roles which is why I have taken a liking to playing Alien and Unique characters due to their unique playing style and so I haven't had little to any experience in Combat RP other than a sweep I had done months ago where the character Grunk was killed and I only knew the timer was up as one of the tribesman were telling all of us to Disconnect.
In the end I really hope this does not stain my reputation on Willard aswell as The factions I have been banned for. I am extremely ashamed of myself and very sorry. - Craw
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: I have none unfortunately. I can only provide my word my witnesses
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) @BurgerWithOnion @Ekrell
SteamID: 76561199149030942
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Either @Memesky or @Leudoberct im not entirely sure
How long is the ban for?: 2 Weeks
The reason you were banned?: LTARP
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wish to be unbanned as I am extremely apologetic of the situation and wish to be forgiven, I understand what I have done now and I am slightly panicked regarding the situation, I have been a long standing member in The Willard Community back in late August of last year and I know that doesn't really help by me saying that so I would just like to explain my own situation and what I saw during these events.
I was playing as my Alien Grunt character Turaka'Nur in the sewers last night when i stumbled upon Ekrell's character who I began to RP and chat with before Burgers vortigaunt showed up aswell. For a time we were talking and chatting about RP things when we began to hear Combine chatter and footsteps nearby, we carefully tried to sneak around as to avoid them before we found ourselves stuck within the sewer pipe above the stream where we waited for a long time for the sweep to end, eventually 20 minutes passed and we believed we could leave however, we still remained as we wanted to RP and get back to the Grunt den. Eventually after a further 10 minutes we did get to the den where my Grunt character told the Vortigaunts to return to the surface world as they have over stayed their Welcome. I then disconnected from the server as I believed that my sweep timer was more than up and that I was in the clear. I do not have logs or screenshot to prove this information. I hope you can only trust my words which I doubt will be sufficient enough.
I Usually play Loyalist RP or very Passive roles which is why I have taken a liking to playing Alien and Unique characters due to their unique playing style and so I haven't had little to any experience in Combat RP other than a sweep I had done months ago where the character Grunk was killed and I only knew the timer was up as one of the tribesman were telling all of us to Disconnect.
In the end I really hope this does not stain my reputation on Willard aswell as The factions I have been banned for. I am extremely ashamed of myself and very sorry. - Craw
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: I have none unfortunately. I can only provide my word my witnesses
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) @BurgerWithOnion @Ekrell


