Gabriel
New member
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2022
- Messages
- 2
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Faria
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64503696
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Goose
How long is the ban for?: One month.
The reason you were banned?: ERP.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I was roleplaying as a character with mental illness, and to create a scene I did a /me "flashed my pubes" to a man inside his store, I'm aware sexual roleplaying is forbidden, hence why I was careful to put "pubes" instead of something else. I thought it was vague enough not to get me banned for ERP, and still get some roleplay and action going after all... Though since "ERP" itself is very vague and devoid of a clear explanation I wish to be unbanned and I'll not go this way anymore.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
I don't, kind of new to the server and I wouldn't even know anyone.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64503696
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Goose
How long is the ban for?: One month.
The reason you were banned?: ERP.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I was roleplaying as a character with mental illness, and to create a scene I did a /me "flashed my pubes" to a man inside his store, I'm aware sexual roleplaying is forbidden, hence why I was careful to put "pubes" instead of something else. I thought it was vague enough not to get me banned for ERP, and still get some roleplay and action going after all... Though since "ERP" itself is very vague and devoid of a clear explanation I wish to be unbanned and I'll not go this way anymore.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
I don't, kind of new to the server and I wouldn't even know anyone.