- Joined
- Jan 31, 2023
- Messages
- 480
- Thread Author
- #1
Citizen Profile: Anna Lindström
Biological Information:
Name: Anna Lindström
Age: 28
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Date of birth: 1991
Place of birth: Lund, Sweden
Height: 5'10"
Build: Moderate, tall.
Personal Data:
Alias(es): Anna, Chef, Pancake Woman.
Occupation: Victory Street Stall Owner - Anna's Street Kitchen
Housing: None
Loyalty Status: Neutral status
Mental Status: Healthy
Belongings: Various cooking equipment and utensils, ingredients and a suitcase full of scrap
FACTION RELATIONS: (WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY ON INTERACTION)
LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS VERY FRIENDLY FRIENDLY INDIFFERENT DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES
Combine Civil Authority :
Well they are the government, probably not wise to not *like* them, I mean thanks to them I got the opportunity to open a stall so, guess I can't complain.
CIVIL PROTECTION:
So far so good, not really had any issues with them, they seem nice enough, one of them even sold me a radio for my stall, so now I get to listen to some nice music while I cook, which is great!
OVERWATCH TRANS-HUMAN ARM:
These giant synthetic soldiers terrify me, although I guess they're protecting us from the resistance, so I suppose they're not that bad.
CWU:
Great folks most of them, they're the reason I'm in business, they keep me supplied and got me what I needed to start my stall! And they gave me the opportunity to sell my goods at the fair! How cool is that?!
CMRU:
Good bunch of people, selfless and eternally caring, I mean what kind of monster would hate doctors, they heal people for god's sake.
GENERAL POPULACE:
People are great, for the most part, sure some are fucking weird but eh, they're the ones that come to me to feed them! I enjoy letting people watch me work, and seeing and hearing their reactions from watching and tasting my cooking is something that's difficult to take for granted.
VORTIGAUNTS:
I mean they seem alright, good chefs too a few of them or so I've heard, wish I had their natural cooking skills, maybe one day I might impress one of them... One day.
SLUM DWELLERS:
Well I don't really know or see any of those folk, what with me working up in Victory, but I suppose they're okay, always welcome up at my stall if they get hungry!
REBELS:
I don't trust these guys, never actually spoken to one *that I know of anyway* but I've heard rumours they used to bomb civilian targets, sounds more like a bunch of terrorists to me.
PERSONAL RELATIONS: (MESSAGE ON DISCORD OR COMMENT TO BE ADDED)
LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS BEST FRIENDS FRIENDS INDIFFERENT DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES DECEASED
FELIX WALTMAN:
This guy, honestly he's helped me out so much since I opened my stall, I never expected the D.A of all people to take a shining to me, but it seems like he has, maybe it's because he knows what it's like to be a stall owner, either way I'm eternally grateful for all the help he's given me, plus that coffee machine he gave me means I can actually serve even more stuff to people, I can't wait to get my box of seeds so I can make use of those gardens!
WILLIAM DUBOIS:
He was a good man, we often chatted away for a while, when he had time, he'd often visit my stall and talk to me, even helped me out during the fair. Rest in peace, it's a shame he chose to walk down a dangerous path, but either way I hope he's in a better place now.
BOONIE:
A Vortigaunt that wears a boonie hat, quite a funny name really, but it's his choice I guess, got a lot of time for this one, he's learning the culinary arts as well, he's making a lot of progress too! Not quite as good as me, but not far off at all, guess what they say about vorts is true, tasted some of his food before after watching the efforts he put into making them, he's good, very good.
Biological Information:
Name: Anna Lindström
Age: 28
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Date of birth: 1991
Place of birth: Lund, Sweden
Height: 5'10"
Build: Moderate, tall.
Personal Data:
Alias(es): Anna, Chef, Pancake Woman.
Occupation: Victory Street Stall Owner - Anna's Street Kitchen
Housing: None
Loyalty Status: Neutral status
Mental Status: Healthy
Belongings: Various cooking equipment and utensils, ingredients and a suitcase full of scrap
FACTION RELATIONS: (WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY ON INTERACTION)
LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS VERY FRIENDLY FRIENDLY INDIFFERENT DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES
Combine Civil Authority :
Well they are the government, probably not wise to not *like* them, I mean thanks to them I got the opportunity to open a stall so, guess I can't complain.
CIVIL PROTECTION:
So far so good, not really had any issues with them, they seem nice enough, one of them even sold me a radio for my stall, so now I get to listen to some nice music while I cook, which is great!
OVERWATCH TRANS-HUMAN ARM:
These giant synthetic soldiers terrify me, although I guess they're protecting us from the resistance, so I suppose they're not that bad.
CWU:
Great folks most of them, they're the reason I'm in business, they keep me supplied and got me what I needed to start my stall! And they gave me the opportunity to sell my goods at the fair! How cool is that?!
CMRU:
Good bunch of people, selfless and eternally caring, I mean what kind of monster would hate doctors, they heal people for god's sake.
GENERAL POPULACE:
People are great, for the most part, sure some are fucking weird but eh, they're the ones that come to me to feed them! I enjoy letting people watch me work, and seeing and hearing their reactions from watching and tasting my cooking is something that's difficult to take for granted.
VORTIGAUNTS:
I mean they seem alright, good chefs too a few of them or so I've heard, wish I had their natural cooking skills, maybe one day I might impress one of them... One day.
SLUM DWELLERS:
Well I don't really know or see any of those folk, what with me working up in Victory, but I suppose they're okay, always welcome up at my stall if they get hungry!
REBELS:
I don't trust these guys, never actually spoken to one *that I know of anyway* but I've heard rumours they used to bomb civilian targets, sounds more like a bunch of terrorists to me.
PERSONAL RELATIONS: (MESSAGE ON DISCORD OR COMMENT TO BE ADDED)
LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS BEST FRIENDS FRIENDS INDIFFERENT DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES DECEASED
FELIX WALTMAN:
This guy, honestly he's helped me out so much since I opened my stall, I never expected the D.A of all people to take a shining to me, but it seems like he has, maybe it's because he knows what it's like to be a stall owner, either way I'm eternally grateful for all the help he's given me, plus that coffee machine he gave me means I can actually serve even more stuff to people, I can't wait to get my box of seeds so I can make use of those gardens!
WILLIAM DUBOIS:
He was a good man, we often chatted away for a while, when he had time, he'd often visit my stall and talk to me, even helped me out during the fair. Rest in peace, it's a shame he chose to walk down a dangerous path, but either way I hope he's in a better place now.
BOONIE:
A Vortigaunt that wears a boonie hat, quite a funny name really, but it's his choice I guess, got a lot of time for this one, he's learning the culinary arts as well, he's making a lot of progress too! Not quite as good as me, but not far off at all, guess what they say about vorts is true, tasted some of his food before after watching the efforts he put into making them, he's good, very good.
Last edited:
