Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vote For Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toby

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
May 20, 2022
Messages
1,461
Who Votes Me To Have CP Whitelist Trial So I Can Prove To The Higher Ranks I Am Good At CP, I Will Be In The Rank RCT The Entire Trial
 
Nexus Barista.

Brews hot coffee for units going out on patrol. If you know toby's Coffee, it's not for food. It's a requisition of weapons for the patrols.
 
fo sure
 

Attachments

  • image_2023-03-27_102428791.png
    image_2023-03-27_102428791.png
    476 KB · Views: 2
Hot Coffee Ingredients: Coffee Beans, Hot Water In 120 Celsius.
 
Earl Being A CP Be Like: Tell me the info or i will skin you alive
 
ClapTrap is afraid that if he let you in everyone would coup against him and have you as the new lead
 
el jefe boutta be dead jefe (toby insurrection)
 
Last edited:
Let me have CP whitelist 8 people agree i should have one
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top