Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Expand stock size for ingredients

M3ntal

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Mar 4, 2022
Messages
642
Shops dependent on ingredient buying for on the spot food making, with a shared stock across all stores suffer if one store just buys up every ingredient. Now I can't run my shop because I don't have ingredients to make food with, when I didn't buy even 25% of all the ingredient stock. There was 40, but someone bought it all up.

Please don't make stock shared across all stores, that's really dumb.
 
I'd heavily suggest changing this to focus more on suggesting stocks be 'per player' instead of asking the stock size to be expanded. It was already 20 in the past, then expanded to 40, so I doubt expanding the stocks will fix this issue - but having it be per player and reduced back to 20 might work better.
 
I'd heavily suggest changing this to focus more on suggesting stocks be 'per player' instead of asking the stock size to be expanded. It was already 20 in the past, then expanded to 40, so I doubt expanding the stocks will fix this issue - but having it be per player and reduced back to 20 might work better.
Mental is a rebel main. He intends to self-supply. Do not listen to him.
 
I believe stock is per person. Available stock was reduced across the board before we left District 43, to reflect the cities growing instability and state of rationing. Right now stock is capped at 10, I believe. Although I can't remember if we actually touched the Ingredients permit since it was protected under SeCon legislation. Either way as things improve we'll be increasing the stock availability.
 
I'll test if stock is per person or shared for everyone tomorrow - but before the Antlion Arc I can confirm it was 100% a shared value. Not sure if it was changed at some point.
 
10 per person is just awful, really. It severely limits the time my establishment can even be open.
 
10 per person is just awful, really. It severely limits the time my establishment can even be open.
Well half the city has gone dark, a third of the population is dead and there's no outside trade at the moment...

So yep, it's awful.
 
Well half the city has gone dark, a third of the population is dead and there's no outside trade at the moment...

So yep, it's awful.
Yeah, it *was*, pretty sure we're in a district that doesn't have the same problem, definitely not to the same scale.
 
Yeah, it *was*, pretty sure we're in a district that doesn't have the same problem, definitely not to the same scale.
It's arguably worse at the moment. The western portion was keeping the front lines supplied. The strain was felt everywhere, then the defense finally broke and everything there was lost in a horde of antlions, striders and rubble. Now a third of the city is dead or missing and that leaves an excess of people co-habiting the remaining districts, vying for resources while the CLC acts autonomously from the remaining CCA's wishes.

We're cut off from sector trade. Our industrial sector on the eastern front has no rail connection. We're an over burdened enclave surrounded by an ocean of ruins and degrading infrastructure, saved only by the self-mutilating act of amputating our limbs to keep the necrosis at bay.

We cut off our lower torso so we wouldn't die of infection. That makes it problematic to walk.

But yeah the intent if everything goes right is to increase the stock count.
 
Last edited:
This is now being fixed for I24 as an update
 
Back
Top