Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Known languages display

M3ntal

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Mar 4, 2022
Messages
642
I don't know if there's already a way to see this, but it'd be good to see a display of what languages you know, as they are flags.
 
Perhaps in addition to this, if you're learning another language, it shows you the number of chapters you have used, and perhaps which one in a toggleable menu.
I'm unsure if you can only use the audiobooks in order or if you can start with chapter 5, but if you are unable to purchase all the audio-books at once, being able to know which one to buy next can save you from wasting credits.
 
Perhaps in addition to this, if you're learning another language, it shows you the number of chapters you have used, and perhaps which one in a toggleable menu.
I'm unsure if you can only use the audiobooks in order or if you can start with chapter 5, but if you are unable to purchase all the audio-books at once, being able to know which one to buy next can save you from wasting credits.
This one time I bought all 5 chapters of the Italian audiobooks but I already read 1/2/3 so I just gave it away for free cuz I'm cool like that fr
 
Back
Top