Nihilanth
Member
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2021
- Messages
- 36
- Thread Author
- #1
GENERAL INFORMATION
REGISTERED NAME: Samuel Andrew Kuznetsov
NICKNAMES: "Andrew", "Netsov"
CID: 65950
GENDER: Male
TIER: Three
AGE: Adult, 40
ETHNICITY: Iberian/East Slavic
CURRENT LOCATION: Industrial 24
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Biomedicine
OCCUPATION: Consul Guard
PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION
MENTAL STATE: Degrading Quickly
PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS: Psychological Trauma
KNOWN LANGUAGES: English, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, German
ANDREW'S DIARY
"I don't know if anyone will ever find this, but these are my thoughts on the world and people that surround us, a silent witness to the tapestry of my life. Friends, rivals – I feel that it all could have been different."
LOVE INTEREST/IDOLIZED/ADMIRED/CLOSE RELATION/FRIEND/LIKED/KNOWN/DISLIKED/HATED/SHUNNED/FEARED/DECEASED ✞
✞ Piofli Kennedy
"It feels as if time itself unravels, carrying me back to those days within the walls of our laboratory, good times. I never meant to abandon you, but I now can't help but feel that you have changed in ways I can't overlook, I can't forget what you did to me and our mutual friend, it cut deep, leaving scars that are not easily forgotten. Maybe there's still hope for you my friend, whoever, with each passing day, I can't help but feel that my hope for you grows dimmer, fading like a distant memory...I hope one day you can find the strength to question the choices you've made and reevaluate your allegiance, like the wise man you used to be."
"I find myself lost, I have...no words...my heart aches, I still cry while nobody is looking. I'm sorry, I'm ashamed, I understand what you felt. As I write this with shaky hands, I feel anger, pain, hate, I didn't even have the chance to see you for one last time, I pray to God for forgiveness, for not forgiving you while I had a chance, I couldn't help myself to it. Just when my hope was turning into something, it all vanished...forever. I want to scream, but I have no strength, I'm weak, and will always be."
Barney Bennett
"Oh Barney, I hope you didn't forget that time we found that secret stash of snacks, we were the kings of cheesy puffs and chocolate bars, heh...I still laugh thinking about those wild lunchtime adventures we had with our mutual friend, helps me keep sane...sorry for what happened to you, I hope you are doing fine, wherever you are. Perhaps, someday, fate will find a way to bring us together again, until then, cheers!"
Agatha Doe
"She was one of my first friendships after the relocation. I'm proud of her accomplishments and cooking skills. I hope she's not mad at me..."
Luca Carusso
"My first few encounters with him were not pleasant. Weird guy with a reputation for lacking some brain cells. He even threatened a friend of mine...eh, haven't seen Luca in a while."
"My first few encounters with him were not pleasant. Weird guy with a reputation for lacking some brain cells. He even threatened a friend of mine...eh, haven't seen Luca in a while."
✞ Dave McAllen
"Although we didn't talk much, you seemed like a pleasant person, but when I returned, you were already gone, wish I had known you better, rest in peace."
✞ Callum Crown
"Yet another one... I don't have much to say, I don't know why they killed you, but it's truly a shame. I do respect what you did for me...how you saw a broken man, stressed in the corner, and gave him a helping hand. I owed you one."
Credits: Protec templates and Femvey's character bio.
Last edited:



