Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Remove Trash node cooldown

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 3180
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 3180

Guest
I feel like having this cooldown is silly and makes no sense. I know someone is just going to say, Well, just go roleplay while you wait for the cooldown," but not everyone has time to play Willard, and just having that cooldown is a real waste of time and temporarily halts the progression when you could still be continuing the grind.
 
Well, just go roleplay while you wait for the cooldown," but not everyone has time to play Willard
I feel that this is slightly counterintuitive to Willard's roleplay philosophy since if you can't allocate the time required for the bare minimum of roleplay (a demographic that Willard is specifically designed to cater to), you probably shouldn't be playing Willard. Roleplay, in general, does not pander to fast-paced gameplay. I think you need to reassess your priorities.
 
The cooldown system has it's virtues. And besides, I don't think it'll be going anywhere in spite of this.
 
I feel like having this cooldown is silly and makes no sense. I know someone is just going to say, Well, just go roleplay while you wait for the cooldown," but not everyone has time to play Willard, and just having that cooldown is a real waste of time and temporarily halts the progression when you could still be continuing the grind.
I have never even reached said cooldown... You must really love sniffing trash bags
 
If you wait for your cooldown to expire on a different character, it may do this. The only solution I found is waiting till it expires, waiting a bit after and then looting.
 
i24 will see this be removed given the new setup for trashbags on this particular map
 
Back
Top