By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!Yeah.An implementation of turning off OOC should be done anyway, regardless of my opinion on this topic!
This is blatantly false if you've sen the discord.WN provides a RP where players are harassment and judgement free
I gotta disagree with this, literally no-one was being harassed because of an irish guy saying "fuck the irish"They have been caught using eff the irish in a way, that constitutes targeted harassment
It is allowed in the community thoughhating on someone's culture is toxic and shouldn't be allowed in this community.
The main issue isn't that someone got banned for saying "fuck the irish"But you guys are targetting a group, what your saying is still hurtful so why do you guys want to be so toxic?
I'm surprised you haven't realised yet that its a PR move.Yet ingame, it's completely different, with some people being banned for relatively minor things.
Do not communicate with the GR4SS alt accountHonestly I'm just waiting for these trolls to continue to try and abuse and game the system I know the staff will give them a wake up call. As for your concerns they are noted but I stand firmly in my belief against these user's toxicity.
You are so fucking annoying you ask people to defend their points only to just go "lol cringe unfunny troll lock the thread" holy shit you are such a fucking hypocrite@Spine I'd suggest locking this thread, I can sense an impending derail troll tactic on route.
theres no point even responding to you considering you only know how to call people cringe and unfunny when they dont fit your ideals lmao youre fucking patheticThe only one not contributing here is you, friendlyman brought up points which I responded too, you on the other hand just live to shit post and derail topics as you are doing now.
Once again proving your toxicity, reports been filed hopefully you'll be dealt with soon.lmao youre fucking pathetic